Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cilvaringz instrumentals

Default Cilvaringz instrumentals

I heard Cilva's instrumental albums on Spotify recently. "Allah Uk Akbar" is brilliant, and the fact that no rapper has picked it up yet is a crime. Question for Cilva: Where's the verse with Killah Priest on "Barabbas the Brute"? That's a nice beat, and the verse sounds promising. Is it a real song? I'd pay to hear that track. And are any MCs asking you for beats?

Everything you heard online might be fire but i assure you, what he has stashed in his vaults is monumental shit. Some of the shit he played me was not human . Cilva is next level yo

I’d be surprised if the beats on Spotify are the ones that Wu members turned down, because they’d be stupid to turn down some of those beats. I really want to hear that Barabbas track with Killah Priest.

Cilva needs to make another album where he just produces the tracks. But he needs a dope MC like Ghost, Rae or Killa Sin. Big Pun’s son Chris is another good candidate. He’s amazing with the lyrics, but people are giving him trash beats. Then again, I can say that about Chino XL, Ras Kass, Canibus, and every other MC

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Peace and thanks Radio. Those are indeed a majority of the beats turned down by the Clan. Not all of them are good though, but I agree there's a bunch that would've worked nicely. Allahu Akbar us definitely one of them. Old production that one. Meth had his eye on it, but like everything Meth ever picked from my batch, it never ended up being used... Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I’d be surprised if the beats on Spotify are the ones that Wu members turned down, because they’d be stupid to turn down some of those beats. I really want to hear that Barabbas track with Killah Priest.

Cilva needs to make another album where he just produces the tracks. But he needs a dope MC like Ghost, Rae or Killa Sin. Big Pun’s son Chris is another good candidate. He’s amazing with the lyrics, but people are giving him trash beats. Then again, I can say that about Chino XL, Ras Kass, Canibus, and every other MC
    I really work best with Wu. I sent Griselda a big batch last year, no picks though. But an album... well Radio def heard something. And that KP verse is actually on there. Not on the Barabass beat though, ended up not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    I really work best with Wu. I sent Griselda a big batch last year, no picks though. But an album... well Radio def heard something. And that KP verse is actually on there. Not on the Barabass beat though, ended up not using it.
    That's too bad. I don't know why so many MCs have such terrible ear for beats. So you're actually working on a new album now, or did I misinterpret what you said?

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

What’s up with the Cilvaringz x La the Darkman tape?

I remember seeing old posts about Cilva wanting to do Killa Sin’s solo album before he got locked up. How about taking a cue from that ‘90s rapper X Raided and doing his album via prison? Sounds like a joke but I’m sure there’s a way lol

Shakesperian Dialect

Meth dont even like you, lmfao. He just got done doggin you out on the huff post interview and plus all those beats you sellin over spotify are my beats that I created that I tossed you down to sell from the early 90's and shit. Your a herb.. pussy motherfucker.

ps, and say somethin stupid nigga.. I wish you would so that I'd beat the fuck outta you again like I did years ago infront of pistol pete and angie martinez.. I left your ass crippled on the block with my bare hands.. act like you know nigga
    Last edited by I Corleone I; 08-30-2021 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
    What’s up with the Cilvaringz x La the Darkman tape?
    We did about 10 tracks. Waiting on LA to finish up and send the vocal stems so I can start editing.

Quote Originally Posted by I Corleone I View Post
    Meth dont even like you, lmfao. He just got done doggin you out on the huff post interview and plus all those beats you sellin over spotify are my beats that I created that I tossed you down to sell from the early 90's and shit. Your a herb.. pussy motherfucker.

ps, and say somethin stupid nigga.. I wish you would so that I'd beat the fuck outta you again like I did years ago infront of pistol pete and angie martinez.. I left your ass crippled on the block with my bare hands.. act like you know nigga
    I'll miss this cat

Veteran Member

I just checked Allah Uh Akbar..that beat is flames

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunky View Post
    I just checked Allah Uh Akbar..that beat is flames
    I know, right? I couldn’t believe how good it was when I first heard it. There’s another beat on Cilva’s Spotify called Bastards that’s also dope

Veteran Member

Grimson Tide is awesome. It would have been so dope to hear Killarmy in this military shit.

I'll miss this cat

its always comical when bozo's like these do the most and not know the inner politics. But it means just one thing. you're doing something right. especially when they come out the woodwork.