Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hoffa? / Killarmy / Back cover of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars

Default Hoffa? / Killarmy / Back cover of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars

Is Hoffa part of Killarmy? He is not listed as feature for the songs he was on for Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars or Full Metal Jackets.
    Is that Hoffa on the back cover of Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars on the left?
    Does anyone know more about Hoffa and is involvement with Killarmy?

Peace

I don't recall exactly but it was very recently in WuChamber that somebody discussed there being an original extra member on Killarmy and it was mentioned it was Hoffa

try and use the search function on here

someone who is more knowledgeable than me is bound to add on though

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    I don't recall exactly but it was very recently in WuChamber that somebody discussed there being an original extra member on Killarmy and it was mentioned it was Hoffa

try and use the search function on here

someone who is more knowledgeable than me is bound to add on though
    I reached out to 9th when he dropped the latest Killarmy album. I didn't recognise the first MC on Combat Neurosis - his response when i asked him was "He's one of the original Killarmy members. He's on war face song from first Killarmy album. Hoffa"

Killarmy is very nostalgic for me. I remember when they came out during the height of Wu Tang’s popularity. They had good production, but Killa Sin was so above everyone else that the beats seemed wasted on them. No disrespect, but I wish those beats had been used on Wu albums or Killa Sin solos.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Dom Pachino/P.R. Terrorist is no slouch, but Killa Sin was beasting. If there were no Killa Sin, he definitely would have been the star of the group

Killa Sin is definitely a star!

That’s him, aka cloud 9. KInda like an unofficial Killarmy member from back in the days . I believe he is an Ohio native .

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    That’s him, aka cloud 9. KInda like an unofficial Killarmy member from back in the days . I believe he is an Ohio native .
    Cool, thanks. Hoffa should have been made an official member of Killarmy on the Full Metal Jacket and put on more songs, it might have made it feel more like a group album. I understand Killa Sin is locked up and can not contribute, but there is no reason why Dom Pachino and 4th Disciple couldn't have been on there. The lack of Killa Sin, Dom Pachino & 4th Disciple makes Full Metal Jackets feel more like a 9th Prince & friends album, but it is still a good album, just doesn't feel like a group album. There are few tracks that even have 9th Prince, Kinetic 9, Islord, & Shogun all together. Kinetic 9 only on 1 track, ONLY 1 TRACK! WTF! Killa Sin on the cover, but not even a skit with him talking, absolutely no contributions from Killa Sin. It is false advertising to me when you put Killa Sin on the cover and his name, but doesn't even speak a word on the album. Hoffa, Dom Pachino, & 4th Disciple would have made it feel like a group album, but would need some heavy artillery like Warcloud & Bugsy Da God to fill in for Killa Sin. When I gave my criticism to 9th Prince, he blocked me on twitter. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Dom Pachino/P.R. Terrorist is no slouch, but Killa Sin was beasting. If there were no Killa Sin, he definitely would have been the star of the group
    The Lyrical Pioneer definitely would have been shining on Full Metal Jackets. Wish they would have worked out the money issues. Hopefully, Dom Pachino will be on the next album.
    Last edited by WuMonk; 09-01-2021 at 03:26 PM.

Veteran Member

in a 4th interview that was posted previously, he mentioned a former member of Killarmy that was nice but they all had a falling out about something. I think he mentioned that dude shot (or shot at) a few other members...wonder if that was Hoffa

Artist Bio

''Ho2fa pronouned HOFFA aka Kenny Jett was born in Steubenville, Ohio (Home of Dean Martin), at age 10 he crossed paths with Wise and Supreme; two local men with ties to the legendary Wu-Tang Clan. Wise and Supreme recognized Ho2fa's talent immediately and introduced him to RZA (founder and Producer of Wu-Tang Clan). RZA brought together a few artists from Ohio and a few from New York City and formed the rap group Killarmy. This experience was not what Ho2fa expected and returned to Steubenville and to the streets. After a few years of experiencing the positive and negative aspects of street life and the death of his mentor and father figure, Wise, Ho2fa channeled his life experiences and focused on his writing and developing his art. His growth as a person and as an artist was apparent to Supreme when they re-connected in the late 90's & Supreme signed Ho2fa to his recording company, Wiseguy Entertainment and thus begins the journey. HO2fa most recently has recorded a single with Dipset Jim Jones and has appearances on Bizz album "Prince of Jersey" 2.0 released 4-19-2011 via BLAKGLOBE/Select-O-Hits Distribution.''

Quote Originally Posted by rzatrax View Post
    Artist Bio

''Ho2fa pronouned HOFFA aka Kenny Jett was born in Steubenville, Ohio (Home of Dean Martin), at age 10 he crossed paths with Wise and Supreme; two local men with ties to the legendary Wu-Tang Clan. Wise and Supreme recognized Ho2fa's talent immediately and introduced him to RZA (founder and Producer of Wu-Tang Clan). RZA brought together a few artists from Ohio and a few from New York City and formed the rap group Killarmy. This experience was not what Ho2fa expected and returned to Steubenville and to the streets. After a few years of experiencing the positive and negative aspects of street life and the death of his mentor and father figure, Wise, Ho2fa channeled his life experiences and focused on his writing and developing his art. His growth as a person and as an artist was apparent to Supreme when they re-connected in the late 90's & Supreme signed Ho2fa to his recording company, Wiseguy Entertainment and thus begins the journey. HO2fa most recently has recorded a single with Dipset Jim Jones and has appearances on Bizz album "Prince of Jersey" 2.0 released 4-19-2011 via BLAKGLOBE/Select-O-Hits Distribution.''
    Cool, thanks for the info!
    HOFFA aka Ho2fa aka H Hustle!

These songs feature Hoffa!

Shogun Assason (feat. Airwave Justo, H-Hustle, Marque & Shaka Amazulu the 7th) Bodiisomebody from Target Practice 1!

https://kinetic9shogunassason.bandca...arget-practice

Shogun Assason (feat. Kinetic 9 & Ho2fa) Gangsta Ritual from Target Practice 3!

https://kinetic9shogunassason.bandca...d-hue-glockman

Shogun Assason (feat. Ho2fa & Masta of Ceremoniez) Gangsta Ritual (Remix) from Target Practice 3: Krohmed Out Remix!

https://kinetic9shogunassason.bandca...hmed-out-remix

Ho2fa put an album out in 2006 with Jag called "Good Product $ell$ Itself" Two songs below are produced by 4th Disciple!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT8...oyohkQRubunCcQ

https://open.spotify.com/artist/0B0kCk6MiBm9h79IKzwxeu
    Last edited by WuMonk; 09-03-2021 at 10:02 PM.

Kinetic 9 (feat. Ho2Fa & Leggezin Fin) Afro Soldier from The Symbol!

https://kinetic9shogunassason.bandca...bum/the-symbol

Classic mixtape from Ho2fa aka Mr. I Go In aka Best in Ohio.

https://www.datpiff.com/Ho2fa-feat-B...e.188149.htmll