Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Westside Gunn Wants to Put Together a Raekwon & Ghost Album

Eastern village

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Lol don't waste your time with this guy. He's going to keep going and going lol he thinks RZA still has one more Rzarector album left in him lol still waiting for an all wu elements album lol
    I never said I want a rzarector album. The point I tried to make is that he has beats that he could give to rae and ghost to make a album with. Its a big diffrence.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee3 View Post
    First: I think youre trolling alot. (IS that you radrr van?)

Second: Ive been here since more or less the beginning of the site, just didnt register until 2004.

Third: I know rza dont really want to go trough the heavy sample style anymore as he said so in multiple interviews. He has said he got bored with being confined with the 8 bar limitation of hip hop and want to do more movie scores.

Fourth: I dont see why hes wife should have any input of hes musical output when it comes to music. Lyrics I could understand but beats is a diffrent thing all together. I think most musicians learnt from the John Lennon Yoko Ono debacle..
    Lol
    im the guy that destroyed radrr vans career , wtf you talking about . Trolling? Everything I’ve ever said here checks out, everyone that’s ever gone to wu and affiliates about me know i check out but ok. Have the last word lmao smh

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Lol don't waste your time with this guy. He's going to keep going and going lol he thinks RZA still has one more Rzarector album left in him lol still waiting for an all wu elements album lol
    Lmao

im starting to see that so imma gracefully bow out of this convo lol.

Eastern village

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Lol
    im the guy that destroyed radrr vans career , wtf you talking ` . Trolling? Everything I’ve ever said here checks out, everyone that’s ever gone to wu and affiliates about me know i check out but ok. Have the last word lmao smh

Oh now I get it you are graveyard shifter. Im not to much into the people like d the dragon, dlah and those people. I just seen the names. And after rza sent cease and desist orders they kinda disapeared.

6 monthly listeners on spotify though. Well point is I dont know who you are. Im just a fan of wu tang.

But honestly good luck with your career. And its no hating in that. I want to see people sucseed in their craft. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee3 View Post
    Oh now I get it you are graveyard shifter. Im not to much into the people like d the dragon, dlah and those people. I just seen the names. And after rza sent cease and desist orders they kinda disapeared.

6 monthly listeners on spotify though. Well point is I dont know who you are. Im just a fan of wu tang.

But honestly good luck with your career. And its no hating in that. I want to see people sucseed in their craft. Peace.
    thanks
    i had all my music removed from spotify for the longest because i hate their practices so i don't really promo that shit much , most of my plays are soundcloud/bandcamp but really, thank you.

salute
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 09-15-2021 at 10:05 AM.

Lol
    im the guy that destroyed radrr vans career , wtf you talking about . Trolling? Everything I’ve ever said here checks out, everyone that’s ever gone to wu and affiliates about me know i check out but ok. Have the last word lmao smh

LMAO, I still remember when Radrr suddenly came on here. hahahaha
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

those were good times. i actually showed up to the adress he gave me and it was some shelter in san fran and dude hid from me. most bizaare moment of my life. imagine being seen then sending some old lady to lie for you and say you aint there lmao

those were good times. i actually showed up to the adress he gave me and it was some shelter in san fran and dude hid from me. most bizaare moment of my life. imagine being seen then sending some old lady to lie for you and say you aint there lmao
    lolol