Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drake - CLB LP (2021)

Default Drake - CLB LP (2021)

Anyone on here listened to this yet?

I just heard a few tracks like this one with Jigga so far but the production sounds crazy. Goinna give it a full listen tomorrow.

Fuck outta here with that soft corny ass music!!!!

Tell thecoli.com to stop hiding in a dark corner with their devil ass tail tucked in. They are so scared what I fucking type on the internet, they don't wanna give me my password back to my account. LOL blhahaha Can you conceive how soft and pathetic they look way??? I thought they did not want to go that route and ban me because they thought they would look soft, what happen man?? I locked myself out because I said I don't wanna post there no more. I said I want to be in peace. So i went to my password typed a bunch of letters and copied it and boom, no more account, did the same for my email to not get back in. But I would not be here typing this if I did not believe I think they are coming for me, and I would like to protect myself. Besides that I'm a peaceful man.

But i remembered the password to here.. LOL..
    Last edited by night pupil; 09-04-2021 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Fuck outta here with that soft corny ass music!!!!
    No.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    No.
    You really told him. Lol. Rap has always had pop influenced artist, there is always a villian for hard-core hip hop heads

man this fucking album is hard as shit. The slower tracks aren't really for me but all of the tracks where he's getting Kanye out of the paint are A-1.

This shit reminds me of If You're Reading This It's Too Late which I have the unpopular opinion of thinking it's his best work (most focused, cohesive, best energy, and hardest.
    It was also crazy hearing project pattah back on a track. Heard he's a pastor now lol

your life's are pure fucking fantasy. From your conversations everything about y'all is fucking fake. damn... To your plea copping. you have idiots believing with their whole heart the shit these fucking industry trolls say. " I'm not from the internet i live in the real world", while keeps having twitter fingers with millions of followers posting any chance they get.. lol oh oh it's about the internet now I get it.. when you a bitch ass nigga you have to resort to fraudulent shit and pass it by as real, life of a damned person.

That's the shit with you niggas though you have no shame you just go on with yourselves not accepting reality.. lol Which is a hell of a way to die..

You got this fucking mop head cleaning things up for the illumnati.. They going to pick his ass up and mop the floor with his ass. LOL Prob. would say I am the illumnati and tthrow some signs with his fingers.. hahahahaha

quick little reply i got to go, i'll be back and i made a twitter account dont know if i'm going to use it. peace

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    man this fucking album is hard as shit. The slower tracks aren't really for me but all of the tracks where he's getting Kanye out of the paint are A-1.

This shit reminds me of If You're Reading This It's Too Late which I have the unpopular opinion of thinking it's his best work (most focused, cohesive, best energy, and hardest.
    It was also crazy hearing project pattah back on a track. Heard he's a pastor now lol
    Too Late is a good LP def from a rap perspective, but I'd put Take Care first since I like the Pop/R&B/Rap mix more.

I can hear a bit of both albums on this one actually. At least its better than Scorpion which was really self indulgent and morose. I mean it's Drake so its always the same themes and sounds but this is a better record.

Man fuck you pussy ass niggas, i don't give a fuck what you say. You think i'm scared of dying right now? HUH? Fuck you, you think i wanna be here for so long, I don't even wanna be here another year. fuck is wrong with yall??? I need everything back, everyone who was involved, I NEED THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Too Late is a good LP def from a rap perspective, but I'd put Take Care first since I like the Pop/R&B/Rap mix more.

I can hear a bit of both albums on this one actually. At least its better than Scorpion which was really self indulgent and morose. I mean it's Drake so its always the same themes and sounds but this is a better record.
    He usually ODs on the pop/rnb on his albums and I don't listen to that so a lot of his albums end up being misses for me. I get 3-4 songs I can personally listen to but people with a more eclectic ear appreciate the he does all of the other stuff so I don't think it's a bad thing. Just not for me. Scorpion just felt like he dropped it because the deadline hit.

Been listening to this album since it dropped though. So far my favorite drop of the year. I completely agree that he's been doing the same thing over and over on every album lol. But if it's not broken don't fix it i guess. It's unusually hard to find an artist that can just lean in on what works for them, but all of them (Drake, Jay, JCole, Kendrick etc) then to be at the top.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by night pupil View Post
    Man fuck you pussy ass niggas, i don't give a fuck what you say. You think i'm scared of dying right now? HUH? Fuck you, you think i wanna be here for so long, I don't even wanna be here another year. fuck is wrong with yall??? I need everything back, everyone who was involved, I NEED THAT.
    Take this somewhere else. WTF are you even talking aboit?

you better kill me now... you just going to be a bitch and ban me from here and anywhere else I go?? I'll laugh in your fucking face.. Tell him I have a lil wanye bitch nigga....boooyaaakaaa booooyaaakakaa nigga.. LOL. This nigga here eating gooood. Bitchs wait till i got yall on the other side if you are scared of my fucking TYPING now lol.. just wait..

Understand why I'm coming this way. I got fucked up for a min thinking y'all where headed to hell and where not just going to be killed. It fucked me up because I don't believe no one deserves hell, i been in constant pain here for long time with that in mind, it's just not a place I would like to send someone. As well as I believe as I'm suppose to save y'all, I came here with that purpose in mind. But now I believe that hell is not where your headed, i'm not 100 percent sure tho but i really don't want no one there, i just want you to be no more, Karma is that way... So I get fucked up when y'all want to continue to give me hell. It's not right And I deserve to fight it. This is my understanding, everything don't have to be how the evil angels want it, i want people to be saved this is the reality of it.

Veteran Member

Who let Corleone back in here? Lmao