Thread: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin - Apology to Cilvaringz

Default Once Upon a Time in Shaolin - Apology to Cilvaringz

I told Cilvaringz he's wack and scammed the Clan but I'm watching Wu speak o nit with Drink Champs and I don't blame him. Masta Killa and Cappadonna said it was a mixtape that certain members blocked from releasing. So Cilvaringz & RZA came up with releasing it 88 years later when the copyright would be public domain. But 1 physical copy could be bought and the auction went higher than anyone ever imagined.

My beef is with anyone who took that money because the members didn't get shit and it looks like Cilvaringz only got a small piece because the man is living like a regular dude, with respect to him. That shit is wack that it didn't go towards a real album?

Maybe a lot of y'all probably knew the details already but I didn't. I just thought Cilvaringz came up with the concept first and then tricked members into it and RZA talked them into it.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Ah, Big man ting! Apologies accepted.

Actually, if you want to understand it fully:
    https://www.reddit.com/user/CilvaringzOfficial/

Scroll down a bit.

Bless

im glad people are waking up to the real truth. they had power of media to demonize. knowing what i know made me lose alot of respect for some of them dudes. and yes..
    THET ALL GOT COMPENSATED.
    ​They knew what they were creating. don't be fooled