Thread: Project Strum Remixed ABT LP And Its Fire

This is really fucking good. Strum should post here but he must just constantly be making Wu style beats and remixes.

Link to the rest of the tracks: https://www.youtube.com/c/ProjectStrum/videos

Full LP. Can't believe nobody fucks with this after all the bitching about the beats on ABT.

PRODIGAL SUN

This dude remixes mad albums where accapellas arent available. Does anyone know how hes doing this? He remixed meths second album, this, and another. Im guessing hes using the instrumentals to cancel out the beats but that dont always work and i cant get it to work myself.

anyone got an idea?

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

That Keep Watch remix is really dope

Thank you all , I love how this one turned out as i hated the originals production .peace

Quote Originally Posted by projectstrum View Post
    Thank you all , I love how this one turned out as i hated the originals production .peace
    I don't hate the original, def some tracks I enjoy on that album, but you def made it a better listen from start to finish.

Any other remix projects on the way? I think U-God would be great for a remix, as his albums are probably the weakest for production.

Wu-Veteran

I think its wack he makes his whole identity off of old wu acapellas..turning them into "new songs"

Literally takes old wu songs (even the beats) to sample..and puts off beat acapellas on the shit. Sometimes they fit nice..and its cool to hear the old wu again...but can you imagine making a discography your whole career and then have some bedroom producer plaigerize your work non stop?

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by JEM View Post
    I think its wack he makes his whole identity off of old wu acapellas..turning them into "new songs"

Literally takes old wu songs (even the beats) to sample..and puts off beat acapellas on the shit. Sometimes they fit nice..and its cool to hear the old wu again...but can you imagine making a discography your whole career and then have some bedroom producer plaigerize your work non stop?
    I dont totally disagree. Sometimes i hear that he chops the actual instrumentals or the same samples they used and just redoes them a little to make “new” beats. Even copying the style itself is difficult to do, let alone create your own. But yes he does take shortcuts on some shit but some of the beats are good. And the ones i dont notice as being chops of actual beats do go sometimes.

but i dont see any harm in it. Not like hes gon get famous doing this. We already have someone from this forum who is lowkey famous in both ringz and lord beatjitzu whos beats snd name ive seen so many other places. They both do something similar, tho without sampling the beats themselves.

Wu-Veteran

I agree. But knowing how some of the members are personally..and knowing how I am...id be pissed if someone was trying to build a name everyday off my scraps..especially some off beat wack shit. Some beats are cool. Get some new mCs on somethin. Homage is homage...fam is fam..and dick ridin is dick ridin. He dick ridin