Thread: 60 sec goes in on ugod and priest, talks a lotta stuff on past issues

PRODIGAL SUN

Default 60 sec goes in on ugod and priest, talks a lotta stuff on past issues

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CT4ETdr...dium=copy_link

Idk why but 60 sec seems to finally be responding to ugod interview from vlad from years bavk now just otherday. This live is 3 hours long and i didnt listen to it all

but he goes out ugod. Saying ugod went upto him and called him a drug addict. Which 60 sec said was true but that he always kept that to himself showing wu gossiping about him.

shits on priest for something on the podcast that he said.

only watched the first hour or so as its a hard listen with him going in any direction chat takes him but it was a good watch and 60 seems like a good dude.

anyway. With all the wu drama happening, i thought this should be put out there as it seems 60 aint in the fold like that anymore with popa wu (his brother) and 12 and murdock dying. Dude dropped a few tears on how his “brothers” are treating him.

Yo, it's gonna be hard to listen to 60 Sec's mumble for 4 hours. Could someone send the timestamps for the most important parts?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

One could say…

For 60 sec being in contact with the fam, ………………It’s been a long time…

Hope he gets shit worked out

from the " shyheim wants all the smoke with drink champs thread post"

''he got an issue with KP said something about KP wanting to stop ''The Rebirth" from coming out.
    kp always wanted to do him since the beginning hence the release of heavy mental and lack of participation on "saviors day'' .
    says he is clean and focused and has decided he wants to get back into music just needs help setting up microphone and recording and sending vocals.
    M80 was on and he is willing to work with him again. 60 sec said M80 was the only one who actually paid him for his work.
    said Supreme and owner of Echo Records bootlegged alot of early sunz of man work.''

''Still struggling to get through it every once in a while. And M80 indeed joins him (60 finding out how a request works on IG Live is priceless though. Complete amazement.), and apparently was one of the only ones who worked with him and not fucked him over. That was on Remarkable Timing. M80 points out that the cd's still go for a fair price, but 60 is of course not getting paid of that. So he'd like to make money again. So 60 would be glad to work with him again, and move forward on a new project. No hard feeling against RZA or so.

At this point 60 also goes at Priest again. And M80 also says they don't talk anymore. Priest 'snaked' him in the end?

Apparently 60 also has a song produced and with Shavo. M80 still has that for him, because he can't find it anymore.
    LMAO, after this they mention moving forward with everybody. And M80 just adds 'maybe not everybody.'

Wants to work with Grand Puba & Snoop. M80 has Snoop on new Wu shit?

At one point after M80 leaves, 60 says 'It's Over, like Priest said.' And just starts rapping the track and casually says 'I rap this verse better than Priest. He an ill dude, but he just do some shit.' ''
    Last edited by rzatrax; 09-23-2021 at 01:48 PM.

Interesting to see M80 and KP split. they were pretty deep

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Why does Sixty Second Assassin not receive payment for his album sales??