Thread: Timbo King on Doggie Diamonds.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default Timbo King on Doggie Diamonds.

Speaks on Rza, Noreaga apology and Lil' Nas X.
    https://youtu.be/VVX9INSACNA

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Speaks on Rza, Noreaga apology and Lil' Nas X.
    https://youtu.be/VVX9INSACNA
    I’m more than happy to see Doggie getting emcees like Timbo on his podcast but damn I’m listening to him give Timbo praise and all this dude can mention is ‘Soul in the Hole’?! Doggie needs to catch up, he doesn’t know shit about Wu past ‘97. How could you not bring up ‘More than Gold’?! Timbo blacked out on that one. Doggie said it himself he has never even listened to any of the Bobby digital stuff with the exception of Domestic Violence and that gets him in the zone…which might have been an over share.

Quote Originally Posted by TommySuits View Post
    I’m more than happy to see Doggie getting emcees like Timbo on his podcast but damn I’m listening to him give Timbo praise and all this dude can mention is ‘Soul in the Hole’?! Doggie needs to catch up, he doesn’t know shit about Wu past ‘97. How could you not bring up ‘More than Gold’?! Timbo blacked out on that one. Doggie said it himself he has never even listened to any of the Bobby digital stuff with the exception of Domestic Violence and that gets him in the zone…which might have been an over share.
    i agree. i watched this the other day so my memory might be off but seemed like doggie diamonds didnt know Timbo caught a overseas Grammy. i understand he trying to ride this nore dissed wutang wave but he got to do little bit of research or ask all the people he supposedly knows. i get it he getting alot of requests for wu killa beez but cmon do some research cause alot of killa beez are successful in they own right.

PRODIGAL SUN

Doggie is the only one who will interview him but yall right, he dont know shit about them. Timbo has plenty of stuff to talk about. Even his shabazz , true master and ykim interviews suck. Its never about the music. So while its cool he brings them on, he does not fo a good job

I don't know how anyone who calls himself Doggie Diamonds can seriously be expected to be good at his chosen profession

DD is second tier Vlad, who himself is scum.

Hiphop hardly has any serious journalists/interviewers.
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Getting through the entire Rah Digga interview on Big Face Gary is a chore, he talks waaaaaaaaaaay too much and has too much people out of frame not shutting up. Interviews should just be the host and the guest, everybody else, out of the room. I will give Big Face Gary props for having Rah Digga as the first female on his platform.