Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Clientele 2 - Release Date 32nd of Neveruary

The ABBOTT

Would like to see some production by RZA,Mathematics, Carlos Brody with Wu plenty Wu features. That would be excellent. If you are going to make a true sequel.

Eastern village

If kanyes production is like new god flow itll be a great album. If it becomes like donda it will be rhe biggest flop in wu history. Yes evwn worse then the freemurda album.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Kanye laced some pretty dope beats for that Abstract Mindstate album. Wouldn’t mind hearing Ghost on some shit like that. I don’t get why they HAVE to call it a sequel to SC though

Eastern village

Hopefully he will expand on the style of rhyming he had on that album. For me he had the best second round albums of the group. And for me it was one of the strongest releases of that era. After that wu never sounded wu anymore. Rza went digital full time and meths 2nd album was great but not like hes first album. It was like 70's star wars vs 90,s star wars. It felt glossy to me in a way and i was not prepeard for that.

nada ignorante

If the album is half as good as the original Id be happy...
    N.I.

Last edited by BigSchnikkel; 09-28-2021 at 10:18 AM.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Quote Originally Posted by BigSchnikkel View Post
    The God clearly manifesting here ahahaaaah
    Last edited by ShaDynasty; 09-28-2021 at 04:06 PM.
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee3 View Post
    If kanyes production is like new god flow itll be a great album. If it becomes like donda it will be rhe biggest flop in wu history. Yes evwn worse then the freemurda album.
    Not that anybody had high expectations for that to begin with.

Peeped the beats. All very different from each other but solid to really good. Some classic sounding Ye on Teyana. The barebones style fits Pusha so well, I love most of their work together. First beat you posted is the most intriguing to me
    Retired.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

lol so ya'll ok with Ye Exec Producing a Ghost album after Ye has dropped wack album after wack album since MTDF but ya'll not ok With Westside Gunn who has been releasing nothing but fire lol ok
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

^ That's subjective. Kanye has more experimental stuff that divides opinion, but also stuff like Daytona & KTSE which would work great for Ghost.

Plus the polarizing stuff was more experimental, I can't see him going that direction for this album.

Hopefully the WSG project will get done as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    lol so ya'll ok with Ye Exec Producing a Ghost album after Ye has dropped wack album after wack album since MTDF but ya'll not ok With Westside Gunn who has been releasing nothing but fire lol ok
    I'm definitely okay with Griselda for the Wu album.

Kanye + Ghost could be dope too. I like the beats Sha posted.
    Retired.