Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Clientele 2 - Release Date 32nd of Neveruary

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    lol so ya'll ok with Ye Exec Producing a Ghost album after Ye has dropped wack album after wack album since MTDF but ya'll not ok With Westside Gunn who has been releasing nothing but fire lol ok

FUCKIN THIS^^^^^^ x 100000% hollow always on point. Must be a Philly thing. Just ask ya self who’s more in hip hop rn..ye or west???? can ANYBODY here name me ONE bad Griselda album??….I’ll wait. These dudes got the blessing from RAE himself. Got the blessing from BUS, who’s the one that got OB4CL2 started. You like state of grace, and all the unreleased shit from cl2? Thank busta for those tracks. Then thank Rae or sample clearance issues that those songs aren’t on cl2.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    ^ That's subjective. Kanye has more experimental stuff that divides opinion, but also stuff like Daytona & KTSE which would work great for Ghost.

Plus the polarizing stuff was more experimental, I can't see him going that direction for this album.

Hopefully the WSG project will get done as well.
    I feel like ye knows his artists and knows who he is and what’s best for everyone. I’m a big ye fan, always have been and that won’t change. Dudes really a smart man/ borderline genius that’s had to deal with a good amount of mind altering tragedies in his life. I pray for him and anyone else that has suffered through mental illness along with drug addiction. I’ve been there myself. And I hope donda and finding the Lord will close the chapter of these last few years of his life.

Every Kanye album post MBDTF has good and bad imo. With the good FAR outweighing the bad. But that’s my opinion which may be biased cuz I can relate to his recent struggle. Nasir has some bangers, it was on the right track but was forced out to quickly. Same thing with “ye” and Yeezus. KTSE has the bones of an absolutely insane hip hop album. Those beats are pretty amazing. Watch the throne, KSG, Yandhi, DAYTONA!! and JIK are all classic to me. And will become more appreciated years from now. When he’s making albums for himself I think he feels this pressure to push, move, or change the culture. Which can sometimes cloud his vision. Damn I sound like a Stan but any artist, especially of his stature, that comes out supporting and preaching for God will ALWAYS have my support. Regardless of your religion, we all believe in God

benny, Gunn, Conway- 0 bad albums. WSG is the rza of that movement.

If ye, mike dean, WSG, ghost and rae all end up working together in some capacity to make music. We’re gonna be blessed with some classic material. Promise you that.

Last edited by trinking; 09-30-2021 at 09:04 AM.

^^ I have 100% respect for the post above.
    Retired.

Lots of people don't believe in God.
    Eminem has turned Pastafarian so there is hope yet for mankind.

https://wutangcorp.com/forum/showthr...tti-restaurant
    Retired.

Maybe its better to not believe anything, and either know or not know things.

What is Ghost his vision for this album? He's been working on it for over 10 years now? Supreme Clientele 2: Black Cream, I believe that was the title that was thrown around. Right about the time GZA mentioned working with RZA again on Liquid Swords 2.

Edit: Shit, even in 2014 he said it was nearly done, and samples just had to be cleared.
    Last edited by Jet Set; 09-30-2021 at 02:34 PM.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Lots of people don't believe in God.
    Tarantino said recently he doesn’t believe in God, which isn’t too surprising. They asked him if he was going to convert to Judaism because his wife is Israeli, and he was like nope lol.

As for Kanye, he’s way too arrogant. Not to mention Radiohead and Kendrick Lamar are now ranked above him as far as the critics are considered

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

He had his first child at 57. Good luck trying to keep up with your kid when he/she wants to play and his rickety old ass is like, "My side hurts, not right now." Lol
    Last edited by David Daniel Davis; 09-30-2021 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    He had his first child at 57. Good look trying to keep up with your kid when he/she wants to play and his rickety old ass is like, "My side hurts, not right now." Lol
    That kid is gonna be spoiled rotten. But good for Tarantino in getting a woman 20 years younger and way outta his league

{>____<}

Thank you for posting this. We are looking forward to SC2. With today's music trend, it may not have the same feeling of SC to it. We'll see, though.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

kanye is weak but if he can make some good beats then ok i guess

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    kanye is weak but if he can make some good beats then ok i guess
    Kanye beats before he was famous are next level. After that, it seems like he is trying too hard to impress his peers. I wish he would have stayed true to self and produced music that was inspirational to him.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    That kid is gonna be spoiled rotten. But good for Tarantino in getting a woman 20 years younger and way outta his league
    Good for him money will always grant you some young fresh pussy!
    N.I.

PRODIGAL SUN

Can't wait for this