Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Clientele 2 - Release Date 32nd of Neveruary

Facts Ghost still has that fire in him

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I'd have to disagree, most of those albums sounds like Ghost wrote his bars in less than 5 minutes. 12 Reasons did have good production but that's the only one I really could vibe with but even some of those rhymes were ehhh.
    Not only did he write his verses in 5 minutes, but I don't think he had any creative control when it came to the production. Maybe that's for the better. They probably just told him to spit some verses and they'd copy and paste them to some dope beats. I imagine that's how all those albums were made. Ghost was probably clueless

Quote Originally Posted by CL2coming View Post
    Not a chance this will be Kanye exec produced - if it is, it won't be released this year.

Ghost just needs to get back to picking his own beats and writing his own rhymes. The rest doesn't matter.

(unless that trash new joint he just released is all Ghost, which I fear it could be...)

Anyway, Ghost is the greatest. He just needs to get his focus back.
    Who writes Ghost rhymes? Shawn Wiggs?
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

Quote Originally Posted by Kanha View Post
    Shawn & Trife would be good guesses. Think this has been brought up on various occasions on here.

And with Kanye preparing Donda 2, with Manson & Future, I don' think he'll be helping out Ghost. My bet is that Donda 2 is not going to hit that release date, just like we won't hear anything about SC2 for a while again. Ghost will probably release something else in between, and that press round will be followed up with a tid bit about him still working on SC2 and RZA exec producing.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Kanha View Post
    At some point there was talk that Superb was writing for him too. I personally feel that he was and also influencing GFK flow for a short time.

I was initially excited when I started this post, but slightly pessimistic. Now we are in February, and no chance this is dropping this month. Pusha T and Ye got projects coming soon, those will take precedence. I'm over clan releases now anyways like HollowDartz said. I barely come to this site anymore. I used to be on this forum religiously. Now I go to the Booth in the Coli forum. Still a lot of great hip hop coming out. Tana Talk IV coming 2/11, curren$y and Alchemist coming 2/18, Conways Shady debut 2/25, Gibbs right around the corner. If the Clan really wants a good produced album, they should have Westside Gunn executive produce it. They need beats from Alchemist, Madlib, Daringer, Conductor Williams, Nicholas Craven, or Hit Boy. These producers aren't missing right now. Yall still living in the 90s mentioning RZA or Muggs. Even Snoop is using Hit Boy for his album dropping 2/13 (Super Bowl) called Back on Death Row, and the snippets I heard are heat. It's a new age, and we see Nas revitalizing his career with Hit Boy...if the Clan has any interest in music still, they should follow suit
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rzatrax View Post
    At some point there was talk that Superb was writing for him too. I personally feel that he was and also influencing GFK flow for a short time.
    Agree 100%. Perb wrote for Ghost.
    Retired.

I agree corky, Wu should try something new on the production end. It would get people talking and could reinvigorate the clan.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I agree corky, Wu should try something new on the production end. It would get people talking and could reinvigorate the clan.
    100%
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Agree 100%. Perb wrote for Ghost.
    Cappa, Superb, Trife, Shawn Wiggs.

You can actually hear Perb & Ghost exchange darts on Good Times I think. I'm talking about the GOAS line. Greatest Of All Sides.

Production wise, for Ghost, I'd like him to get some live instrumentation. Bombastic shit with horns. This would really age well with him I think. Producer wise, I haven't really been impressed by anyone in a while.

And yes, this album ain't gonna drop in the coming 6 months, if at all this year.
    Last edited by Jet Set; 02-06-2022 at 07:14 AM.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    Cappa, Superb, Trife, Shawn Wiggs.

You can actually hear Perb & Ghost exchange darts on Good Times I think. I'm talking about the GOAS line. Greatest Of All Sides.

Production wise, for Ghost, I'd like him to get some live instrumentation. Bombastic shit with horns. This would really age well with him I think. Producer wise, I haven't really been impressed by anyone in a while.

And yes, this album ain't gonna drop in the coming 6 months, if at all this year.
    He did a few albums with live instruments, I think some of his fans just didn't rock with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    flamezzzzz!

- - - Updated - - -

Who is that in the pic btw?
    Retired.