Thread: iPhone 13 Pro Review: It can't get better than this

{>____<}

Default iPhone 13 Pro Review: It can't get better than this

Just beautiful.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Iphone 14 will obviously be better.
    I can see that, I'm waiting for the 17.

There should be a huge market for high end looking low end app having smartphones.

My dad (73) has had an iPhone11 for three months now. Every time I see him, which is just about daily, he ask me basic questions (often the same ones). Never owned one myself but let's just say I'm getting to know them now lol.

Since a lot of people are willing to pay serious DINERO but only use like 10 per cent (if that much) of the standard installed apps and keep forgetting how to turn on the sound on the damn phone ... I think there's a market for very expensive designer looking phones that only have like 4 apps and three buttons. With no possibilty to install new apps.

70 year olds will feel they're still in THE RACE while actually having the easy life.

I say this with the utmost respect for my father. When I see how nervous he gets on that phone and the amount of time he spends talking ABOUT that phone to everyone he knows ... that's no way of living.

Mind you it's not his fault. He went into the shop asking for a cheap phone and they talked him into buying a smartphone. Not a day later he went online looking for the manual looking to print it out and high light essential information. Obviously there's no manual anymore. It's all INTUITIVE now babyyyy.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 10-04-2021 at 06:57 AM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I can see that, I'm waiting for the 17.
    Oh for sure, that's the one where they implant a chip into your head.

Covid Phone is old news breh.
    Retired.

A phone is only as good as its Weezy commercial

Retired.

Willing to say better camera at most

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    There should be a huge market for high end looking low end app having smartphones.

My dad (73) has had an iPhone11 for three months now. Every time I see him, which is just about daily, he ask me basic questions (often the same ones). Never owned one myself but let's just say I'm getting to know them now lol.

Since a lot of people are willing to pay serious DINERO but only use like 10 per cent (if that much) of the standard installed apps and keep forgetting how to turn on the sound on the damn phone ... I think there's a market for very expensive designer looking phones that only have like 4 apps and three buttons. With no possibilty to install new apps.

70 year olds will feel they're still in THE RACE while actually having the easy life.

I say this with the utmost respect for my father. When I see how nervous he gets on that phone and the amount of time he spends talking ABOUT that phone to everyone he knows ... that's no way of living.

Mind you it's not his fault. He went into the shop asking for a cheap phone and they talked him into buying a smartphone. Not a day later he went online looking for the manual looking to print it out and high light essential information. Obviously there's no manual anymore. It's all INTUITIVE now babyyyy.
    They could've sold your dad a cheap android. What the iPhone 11 on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Willing to say better camera at most
    To be fair, the camera on the 13 is pretty good, but not as good as a professional grade camera.

No, my dad paid the full price. He should have indeed gone for Android. His previous phone was one with a Microsoft operating system *sigh*
    Retired.

2 things:

wheres the time stamps

and you dont need to pay $1299 for a phone just because its from the apple mafia

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    No, my dad paid the full price. He should have indeed gone for Android. His previous phone was one with a Microsoft operating system *sigh*
    Full price? Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by mr rusev View Post
    2 things:

wheres the time stamps

and you dont need to pay $1299 for a phone just because its from the apple mafia
    I agree. Android phones are on sale all the time but iPhones aren't. I mean, a company that has $200,000,000,000 in the bank. Sale the phones at a cheaper price. They aren't starving.

Banned

I think I still have a 6s or something.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I think I still have a 6s or something.
    Lol. UPGRADE!