Thread: 2021 Apple Macbook Pro with M1 Max Chip review

{>____<}

Default 2021 Apple Macbook Pro with M1 Max Chip review

I had the opportunity to hit Best Buy and the Apple store today to briefly check out this machine. My initial impressions were great. This computer has a solid build to it. I mean, just holding it in my hands made me feel wonderful. I had a sense of importance when I was just touring the settings and browsing online. One should be aware of the price: $3,400 - $7,000 for the 16" with M1 Max Chip will cost you a pretty penny, seriously. You can spec the 16" M1 Max to almost $7,000. That is an insane price for a computer! I have HP Envy x360 15.6" 11th Gen Intel i7 with a Iris Xe Graphics card. I only paid $1,100.00 and it gets the job done.

This Macbook is aimed at "content creators" (whatever that is), music producers/musicians, photographers, and engineers. The Macbook Pro M1 is a great computer but I don't believe it's worth the asking price; However, if you have it like that, then go for it. Some of us can only dream.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 11-01-2021 at 11:24 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

OnlyFans whores round here put down "digital content creator" on their tax form.

I wouldn't pay $3,000 plus for a laptop.

Since it's MAC I do believe it'll run well for years on end. In the long run you get your money out of it, provided you can update OS and programs/apps without any problems
    Retired.