Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why did The Honorable Elijah Muhammed Warn the U.S.about Space Travel ???

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Sleeping with way underage girls is honorable to some cult leaders and fundamentalist mormons.
    Quote Originally Posted by KATO View Post
    yup
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
    We do it for the people.

because "the powers that were" are not spiritually prepared to join the universal community. it would be like letting a bunch of sicka than aidz into your home.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Steezo View Post
    because "the powers that were" are not spiritually prepared to join the universal community. it would be like letting a bunch of sicka than aidz into your home.
    Your stance on this isn't even surprising, given your family ties to York. That cointel comfort blanket is convenient, but when it comes down to it -- there are real life victims, whether it be mormon compounds or whatever the 'universal community' has built to harbor the ills of mankind.

I've got some 'universal justice' aka a .45ACP in the nuts.

'

It's gonna be "fun" though 3-4 decades from now, looking back at the inane bullshit mankind succumbed to, while sentient probes piece together the real story, the real narrative. The pillars of feces we were fed will crumble.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Your stance on this isn't even surprising, given your family ties to York. That cointel comfort blanket is convenient, but when it comes down to it -- there are real life victims, whether it be mormon compounds or whatever the 'universal community' has built to harbor the ills of mankind.

I've got some 'universal justice' aka a .45ACP in the nuts.
    LOL wtf are you talkin bout? i didnt say anything about york mormons or cointelpro. all im saying is that most of humanity isnt properly prepared for unfiltered unsanitized reality. the reality is that the universe is full of intelligent life and these entities exist on multiple planes/dimensions/vibrations. they employ technology that is hundreds if not 1000 years ahead of ours.

richard doland, robert morningstar and dr stephen greer are good places to start research on the topic.
    Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 03-27-2015 at 05:07 AM.

'

I'm probably burning my garlic knots right now. I'm gonna levitate into the kitchen.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Steezo View Post
    LOL wtf are you talkin bout? i didnt say anything about york mormons or cointelpro. all im saying is that most of humanity isnt properly prepared for unfiltered unsanitized reality. the reality is that the universe is full of intelligent life and these entities exist on multiple planes/dimensions/vibrations. they employ technology that is hundreds if not 1000 years ahead of ours.

richard doland, robert morningstar and dr stephen greer are good places to start research on the topic.
    Hahaha im just fucking around. I have zero interest or stake in this convo. I need to eat, crash, clean my place and set up a saturday night date after I wake up. Over and out.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Q: How many Honorable Elijah Muhammads does it take to screw in a 13 year old?

A: White people are recessive gene mutants

(pause for laughter)
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.