Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kanye On Drink Champs

Exclamation Kanye On Drink Champs

I bet my life on this being entertaining. For one thing, he trashes the shit out of Big Sean for no particular reason

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post

I bet my life on this being entertaining. For one thing, he trashes the shit out of Big Sean for no particular reason
    He signed Big Sean so I don't understand. Strange.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The 2021 Bipolarity Games are off to a good start.
    Retired.

I haven't watched this yet, but this episode is the only one ever to make big headlines in the national press down here

Kanye says in Drink Champs he was held at gunpoint by Belgian police while walking down the street

I can confirm this

as N.I. members already know (I posted about it there earlier) Kanye was in Belgium last month to buy an apartment or house in a sleepy town close to the port city of Antwerp. A Belgian artist and gallery holder who works with Kanye had invited him to that town

A police officer stopped him because Kanye being Kanye (batshit crazy) him and his bodyguard were wearing full on black masks in the car. Since this is illegal down here (sign of suspected robbery) they were asked to remive the mask As Kanye doesn't speak Dutch he did not understand the officer's orders to take off the mask. That's when the cop pulled his piece. Now Kanye says it was aimed at his head while the cop claimed it was aimed 'in the general direction of the supects'. eh tomato tomAto.

when dumb ass Kanye finally took off the mask he identified himself by his stage name. The cop did not kżnow him. Kanye had to bring up Kim Kardashian for the cop to sort of realize who he was

N.I. members might smirk because earlier on in my report on Kanye buying a place in Belgium I mentioned that hardly any of the townees knew who or what a Kanye was. When a dog jumped him in the street Mr Icognito introduced himself to the dog owner as Kanye. The guy had to explain to him he "did not know him, was not interested in that kind of music, sorry about my dog but please leave me be, I have errands to run" LMAO.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-05-2021 at 01:10 PM.
    Retired.

Just started watching it. Pretty funny so far, hes got some good stories and interesting takes.

funny interview especially towards the middle and end

This guy has no bone of political correctness, lol!

I love how he trashed Common, John Legend and especially Kweli, who is basically a leftist extremist.

Kanye has been crazy for a while. He should be home taking care of his kids instead of giving drunk interviews. Musically, he fell off a few years back. But he’s in his 40s now, so there’s that

LMAO @ how he went after Talib. People putting his Soulja Boy shit on the spot. But he burns Talib. And I have been hearing Talib is a douchebag for a while now. The cap comments was lol.

Speaking of Belgium, few years back Kanye was in Rotterdam. He was there to meet up with some artist and visit his studio in the harbor. Au contraire to Belgium, people in Rotterdam know who he is. So pics were taken and all. That reminds me, if I'm correct the jacked DMX chain in Rotterdam.

The John Legend hate, where was that coming from? All because Legend is a democrat? There is a fallacy in his reasoning when he wants to choose freely, but will not let other people choose freely.

All in all, feels like he goes a bit off too much.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

He also called Just Blaze a copycat. Ye said he started The Blueprint, and Just copied. Bink! agreed with him.

Great interview though, its a glimpse into that crazy lifestyle.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Probably mad because Common Sense and Talib Kweli both shitted all over him on Get 'Em High. Does he talk about his time being mentored by D. Dot?? Always wanted to hear more about that period of his life, but he never seems to really discuss that

He also called Just Blaze a copycat. Ye said he started The Blueprint, and Just copied. Bink! agreed with him.

Bink!, Just Blaze and Jay-Z react

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.65672/t...cer-just-blaze

Too bad the guy who 'wrote' the article seemingly had an aneurysm when writing down what Jay-Z said.
    Retired.

Too bad the guy who 'wrote' the article seemingly had an aneurysm when writing down what Jay-Z said.
    Retired.

Retired.

Retired.