Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Favorite conspiracy theories

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I know more Muslim rappers than 5% rappers

Aren’t they interchangeable?

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Aren’t they interchangeable?
    I'm pretty sure Muslims think 5% are wackos. There's a reason Ghost and Rae converted to Sunni Islam years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I'm pretty sure Muslims think 5% are wackos. There's a reason Ghost and Rae converted to Sunni Islam years ago

Yeah…..Rza seems to be a more orthodox Muslim these days too?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Black Americans are more interested in entrepreneurship than their white counterparts and all of that comes from the influence of gangsta rappers.

It's also stupid that it's allegedly supposed to get black kids to go to jail when a good 85% of its listeners are white.
    True but I often see more foreign business owners (Arabs, Indians, Jews, Chinese) in black neighborhoods. I often see blacks denied loans, failed businesses, and discriminated against when it comes to certain business ventures.

The problem with hip-hop is that it keeps people dreaming. "I'm gonna make it one day"

Too many people who're in the 30s and 40s still saying that they're going to be somebody one day.

YouTube is awful. Too many coaches in the gym.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    The problem with hip-hop is that it keeps people dreaming. "I'm gonna make it one day"

Too many people who're in the 30s and 40s still saying that they're going to be somebody one day.

YouTube is awful. Too many coaches in the gym.
    That's literally Roc Marciano and everybody from Griselda....except they (finally) made it

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

My mom thinks we never went to the moon. She swear because she saw this tv show that said that.

I don't believe that dumb shit but that must be a popular one to anyone who saw that documentary

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler, the Dry Cleaner View Post
    My mom thinks we never went to the moon. She swear because she saw this tv show that said that.

I don't believe that dumb shit but that must be a popular one to anyone who saw that documentary
    I find it suspect that there hasn't been any return mission with additional footage.

we should launch some theories of our own

Elon Musk = Jeff Bezos - rich ass shapeshifter motherfucker who can only manifest with weird facial features. the commershull space race is a ruse. the fucker was sent here by an alien civilization to fly humans to giant purple beetles as appetizers

you read it on wucorp first
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    we should launch some theories of our own

Elon Musk = Jeff Bezos - rich ass shapeshifter motherfucker who can only manifest with weird facial features. the commershull space race is a ruse. the fucker was sent here by an alien civilization to fly humans to giant purple beetles as appetizers

you read it on wucorp first
    You don’t live to see if. Your Russian isn’t good enough. I see a Siberian gulag in your future.

Cappadocia (/kæpəˈdoʊʃə/; also Capadocia; Turkish: Kapadokya; Greek: Καππαδοκία Kappadokía, from Old Persian: 𐎣𐎫𐎱𐎬𐎢𐎣 Katpatuka; Armenian: Կապադովկիա, Գամիրք, romanized: Kapadovkia, Gamirk') is a historical region in Central Anatolia, largely in the Nevşehir, Kayseri, Aksaray, Kırşehir, Sivas and Niğde provinces in Turkey.
    Since the late 300s BC the name Cappadocia came to be restricted to the inland province (sometimes called Great Cappadocia), Upper Cappadocia, which alone will be the focus of this article. Lower Cappadocia is focused to elsewhere.