Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite conspiracy theories

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I have a conspiracy theory that The Matrix created conspiracy theories and had it been a TV show people would have gotten their fix from it naturally sucking after some seasons. All the other ones -before- were speculations and rumors.

9/11 is like the Rakim of conspiracy theories, just on this website alone it influenced an entire sub forum, spawned documentaries, created a sub genre of underground hip hop, people like Immortal Technique wouldn't have made a dime without it. 9/11 needs to get its props.

Imagine covid 19 conspiracies without 9/11 happening, nobody would care.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

lol never heard that but 'Michael Jackson is Diana Ross and Smokey Robinson's illegitimate son is good
    I heard that DR possibly had an affair with a young MJ, or at least he was in love with her, and later tried to emulate her via plastic surgery. Dirty Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    9/11 is like the Rakim of conspiracy theories, just on this website alone it influenced an entire sub forum, spawned documentaries, created a sub genre of underground hip hop, people like Immortal Technique wouldn't have made a dime without it. 9/11 needs to get its props.

yes completely. I think the Matrix 9/11 back to back title run really made the game from scratch. 9/11 more than the Matrix but the Matrix also introduced school shootings

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I heard that DR possibly had an affair with a young MJ, or at least he was in love with her, and later tried to emulate her via plastic surgery. Dirty Diana.
    This is true, he was in love with her. He wrote songs about her and for her.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I can see that surgery-wise. Here's another conspiracy theory. That MJ is weird because his dad was 'mean' to him and not his families seemingly genetic desire to make themselves look and sound and feminine as possible. I re-watched the Jackson 5 movie and see that Joe Jackson was actually the hero the whole time bruh.

Same with Venus and Serena's dad. One of his less cool kids came out to write about how he doesn't deserve to have his own movie because he 'walked out on her'. Nobody ever wants to ask themselves if their mom was lame as shit. It's always the dad, because he's so evil, just gets up and runs away.

That's a conspiracy too. Dads walking out on their kids. Nobody wants to analyze if their mom was someone a reasonable man shouldn't be around or if the mom walked out on him and took the kids which is literally the cause of 70-80% of divorce statistically.

9/11 never interested me, and people who obsess over it are boring

Banned

I can see that surgery-wise. Here's another conspiracy theory. That MJ is weird because his dad was 'mean' to him and not his families seemingly genetic desire to make themselves look and sound and feminine as possible. I re-watched the Jackson 5 movie and see that Joe Jackson was actually the hero the whole time bruh.

Same with Venus and Serena's dad. One of his less cool kids came out to write about how he doesn't deserve to have his own movie because he 'walked out on her'. Nobody ever wants to ask themselves if their mom was lame as shit. It's always the dad, because he's so evil, just gets up and runs away.

That's a conspiracy too. Dads walking out on their kids. Nobody wants to analyze if their mom was someone a reasonable man shouldn't be around or if the mom walked out on him and took the kids which is literally the cause of 70-80% of divorce statistically.
    Puberty is a death sentence for most child stars. Especially if they turn out ugly or it affects their performance.

Yeah MJ was going for Diana Ross in the 80s and Elizabeth Taylor in the 90s. Didn't work, he ended up looking like Skeletor.

MJ has even said that Joe would beat him and his siblings use to make fun of his nose. He also had really bad acne as a teen. It's pretty obvious that his father did abuse him, that and growing up as a child star then going through puberty and being rejected for it would fuck anyone up. Most child stars are fucked up. Also, MJ had vitiligo...hence why his skin color changed.

https://images.app.goo.gl/KJFpSKCRoZWqk4Yz8

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    MJ has even said that Joe would beat him and his siblings use to make fun of his nose. He also had really bad acne as a teen. It's pretty obvious that his father did abuse him, that and growing up as a child star then going through puberty and being rejected for it would fuck anyone up. Most child stars are fucked up. Also, MJ had vitiligo...hence why his skin color changed.

Somebody had a glitter glove growing up as a child…

Fuck yes I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post

what fake bullshit ass abuse lol? tf? when? Even as a billionaire MJ seemed to be the victim of all his relationships so I call bs. That he made fun of his nose? All black ppl do is make fun of each other tf is he talking about?

His whole family just likes modifying their faces. He tried to pawn it off on his dad but his dad had a weird ass augmented plastic face too as did nearly all his 20 kids.

I think Joe Jackson pushed his kids hard so he could eat off them Ahahahahaha.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    I think Joe Jackson pushed his kids hard so he could eat off them Ahahahahaha.

When an Asian does it that's called great parenting though
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

When an Asian does it that's called great parenting though
    Lol right. All non-western cultures have an understanding that your kids will eventually take care of you and hell is a bunch of home health aides rummaging through your pantry moments before you die in the hands of some agency thats stealing your social security because you didn't want to be Joe Jackson.

I think failure parents that put extra pressure on their kids are lame, but not worst then all the ppl on the internet who weren't challenged as kids so now they're on the internet having manly opinions of arguing with Chinese bots for decades straight.

Janet even said he was a great dad and his plan worked. MJ just liked feeling sorry for himself and bought into the white idea of 'childhood' being specifically for consooming and uselessness.