Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite conspiracy theories

MJ was a born weirdo. I don't think growing up famous helped him to become well adjusted, but Janet and a lot of others went through basically the same shit and didn't end up hanging out with Macaulay Culkin and a monkey, sleeping in an iron lung in a private fairground in their middle age.

Its Joe Jackson's fault in as much as he didn't pull out.

Banned

Better there’s a Joe Jackson or the dad of the Williams’ or the Balls then some generational absentee dickbag who leaves offspring to be raised by scorned, government fed and housed women who in turn were also raised by scorned, government fed and housed women, who in turn were raised by…. Well you get the picture.
    Last edited by Dooch; 02-09-2022 at 10:36 AM.

i have a few. ill start with the ones i remember for now.

1. Tik tok and Donald trump.
    i truly believe that Donald trumps campaign against tik tok was a Pr move that both he and tik tok concocted to help boost the popularity of the APP. They played on the fact that many were against his presidency so they made a deal with him to threaten to end the app knowing that people who were against him would flock to it in defiance . i believe he is getting an under the table cut from their innings to this day.

2. magic johnson Aids situation. i believe he may have been caught in an illicit act either with a man or an underage girl and the blowback was going to be too bad for the NBA especially in the era it happened so as a punishment, they gave him that jacket to wear and keep him in line. i honestly think he doesn't have aids.

3.the ASTEROID omuamuah that passed earth in 2020 from a different star system and left out solar system in the matter of days wasn't actually an asteroid. i believe it might have been a terestrial aircraft based on its behavioral patterns, there's no way that thing wouldn't have reached the asteroid belt and not collided with something there and stopped in its tracks but it circumvented that and left our system.

4. the denver airport may be masquerading as an underground shelter for the elite in case of an apocalyptic event. The blantant mason /illuminati symbols displayed at the airport may be a way to act as a signal to the 1%ers to know where to head in case of a world ending event.

Whatever, I'm not gonna argue with you assholes. Go on with your feelings and beliefs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Better there’s a Joe Jackson or the dad of the Williams’ or the Balls then some generational absentee dickbag who leaves offspring to be raised by scorned, government fed and housed women who in turn were also raised by scorned, government fed and housed women, who in turn were raised by…. Well you get the picture.
    This is why Pusha T going in on Drake about being a dead beat dad and doing to his secret kid what his dad did to him that he’s always crying about is a legendary all time diss track.

There was an Australian tennis player called Jelena Dokic who’s father made Serena Williams dad look like a bum lol the guy was getting in fights at Wimbledon and getting banned from everywhere because he’s an uncontrollable psycho, he took it too far haha it was entertaining for the public though we need those public freak out parents.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/tennis/...8ca922ea0059ce
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    Whatever, I'm not gonna argue with you assholes. Go on with your feelings and beliefs.
    You just need a nice rim job babeski

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

I believe some of them. Think about it if you think the US gov dont have advanced tech from the roswell crash your a dolt. Theres a lot of reports on that its not bullshit.

US coul take out any nation with that tech

The Roswell stuff is pretty chilling

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    You just need a nice rim job babeski

Banned

Cmon lol the Roswell stuff is up there with Star Wars as legendary science fiction
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    MJ has even said that Joe would beat him and his siblings use to make fun of his nose. He also had really bad acne as a teen. It's pretty obvious that his father did abuse him, that and growing up as a child star then going through puberty and being rejected for it would fuck anyone up. Most child stars are fucked up. Also, MJ had vitiligo...hence why his skin color changed.

https://images.app.goo.gl/KJFpSKCRoZWqk4Yz8
    The Doctor that killed MJ alleged that Joe had MJ chemically castrated as a child in order to stop his voice breaking and to stop his acne.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Doctor that killed MJ alleged that Joe had MJ chemically castrated as a child in order to stop his voice breaking and to stop his acne.
    = ^ O

that shit cray....

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

I believe MJ was misunderstood. He was never convicted of anything foul he was just a target of people trying to sue, he was so weird that he could never go to trial and defend himself bout that weird shit. His father gave him issues thats why he died looking like the scream mask

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler, the Dry Cleaner View Post
    I believe MJ was misunderstood. He was never convicted of anything foul he was just a target of people trying to sue, he was so weird that he could never go to trial and defend himself bout that weird shit. His father gave him issues thats why he died looking like the scream mask
    Why do you have that In your sig? What are you trying to elude to ?

one of the most obnoxious fucking things a person can ever decide to reproduce every time they post.
    Can you take that sig off dude? tf.