Thread: Don't Look Up (2021 Trailer)

The ABBOTT

^Agree, this is the first trailer I have seen. I don't think this will disappoint considering the cast.

DiCaprio's make over works well.

This should be good.
    Retired.

Its okay. The movie starts with J Law reciting the lyrics to 'Wu ain't nothing to fuck wit'.

It was alright, thought both Leo & J-Law were great. The president character and her son were too much like a caricature which kinda spoiled the movie. I know they aimed for Trump there but it could have been done in a more subtle manner.

- - - Updated - - -

It was alright, thought both Leo & J-Law were great. The president character and her son were too much like a caricature which kinda spoiled the movie. I know they aimed for Trump there but it could have been done in a more subtle manner.

I watched this a second time, cos tbh I was completely hammered the first time.

I think it'll become a cult classic. Not the funniest or best film ever but it has so many quotables in it, and it nails our modern news/social media culture.

the premise would have been doper if they had not approached the film like satire. i did enjoy the generational spaceship bit at the end though.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    the premise would have been doper if they had not approached the film like satire. i did enjoy the generational spaceship bit at the end though.
    But that was the whole point of the film lol. If it wasn't a satire how would it be different to Deep Impact etc.