Thread: Necro - Absolut Horror

Ha Metallica should be paying Necro. Talking about how they dubbed metal and rock albums on tapes in the Garage Inc liner notes. Them pre-Napster days huh. That covers album was probably their last good album too.

Go get em Necro.
    Retired.

Same story with Necro, great producer, but mediocre rapper. I remember he freaked out when someone on TikTok told him he should stick to producing (which he should), and he started banning everybody who agreed lol. He gives his beats to the worst rappers, except Raekwon, and the rest he keeps to himself. Why be stingy? Tarantino can't act, but he can direct. Necro can't rap, but he can produce. But he doesn't want to admit it

I've heard better necro tracks

ILL BILL >>> necro but dude is still a decent rapper

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    Same story with Necro, great producer, but mediocre rapper. I remember he freaked out when someone on TikTok told him he should stick to producing (which he should), and he started banning everybody who agreed lol. He gives his beats to the worst rappers, except Raekwon, and the rest he keeps to himself. Why be stingy? Tarantino can't act, but he can direct. Necro can't rap, but he can produce. But he doesn't want to admit it
    I gotta say this is bitch ass behavior on necro's part