Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can't take RZA seriously anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    noel it'd be dope if on the next Three Emcees album yall each had a skit dropping some tongue in cheek wisdom, Pretty Toney style. That'd be a hoot.
    Lolz, it would be fun, but I've never been comfortable talking on tracks. I can't really stand listening to it. It makes me cringe probably even more than RZA does, lololol. Sheep n Yo r good for that shit tho.

It's not that serious. RZA is like Common now, just trying to stay positive. At least he's not an asshole or anything. Still a better role model than most other dudes in hip-hop. I can handle a dude being corny. There are worse things in life

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I don't mind when they rap about actual problems in the black community and that kind of shit. I think that's good. It's just when any of them act like they're actually some kind of deep thinker who people look to for their wise insights, it's fucking painful to hear.

I think Rza and Wu went wrong when they tried to be all philosophical as opposed to just kickin lyrics (Which is something that has helped me in my life) My vocab and understanding/ insight has become much greater from listening to Wu and other 90’s rappers. So in that regard they have been teachers/philosophers?

peace

EXPLICIT MATERIAL SMANG EDITORIAL's Avatar

RZA lost

PRODIGAL SUN

I don't get the logic, that shifting to a plant diet is going to make more animals die, that's two totally different ecosystems.

all plants need are basically water and sunlight, the fuck does that have to do with a dead animal

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    I don't get the logic, that shifting to a plant diet is going to make more animals die, that's two totally different ecosystems.

all plants need are basically water and sunlight, the fuck does that have to do with a dead animal
    How insane is that. They just need water and sunlight. I believe scientists are still trying to grasp the fundamentals of photosynthesis. They know the process, but the tech behind it still amazes & baffles them.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Retired.