Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'New technology' sucks and earpods are lame

I hate how you get a browser update on your android seemingly every month, you lose all your bookmarked pages, YouYube vids play differently etc and you have to log into your email accpunt and forums all over again
    Retired.

call me old fashion but I miss blackberries, physical buttons, and random pay phone booths.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    How about you take that dumb ass Drake song out of your signature. I always tap on it when I scroll.
    It would just be some other dumb song there, but I usually swap them out quicker. Letting things slide while I recover from covid.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    i don't believe Shadynasty thinks head phone plugs disappeared because the demand wasn't there because I don't remember a time where you had 2 options. They all got rid of their headphone jacks at the same time then all the previous phones went to shit as they were programmed to.

that alone is exactly what I'm talking about
    What I mean is, other than Apple, phone companies do still make a few types of phones with jacks. If consumers didn't buy the other ones, they'd have to keep making them with jacks.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wir...ack-phones/amp

Honestly I think the younger generation don't give a fuck though, they've already bought into the airpod shit so jacks are ultimately doomed.

How's that going? The covid...Were you vaccinated? Curious....

Yeah I had 2 shots but not the booster. I'm negative now but still have a sore throat and cough that aren't going away.

Banned

Again I hit it. Everyone I know has the vid right now. I haven’t gotten it. Wonder if I’m still immune from the mid August bout.

I remember how computers used to run efficiently. You could get a laptop for $300 and it performed more than adequately.

My last laptop I got cost about $1000 and I can't even put into words what an utter fucking piece of shit it is, straight out the box. I'm talking if u wanna do something with it make sure u turn it on half an hour in advance so it can load. I'm talking right click something and wait 2 minutes for the menu to come up. I'm talking allow 10 minutes for each task that should take 30 seconds.

Every computer I've got in more recent years has cost more than the last and performed worse.

Just don't understand y they used to run properly and now it's like they've gone back to 80's technology.

And yeah, everything these days is absolute fucking rubbish. Cords r my most hated thing on earth, but I still won't use cordless anything. U know y? Cos nothing cordless I've ever owned or used worked properly.

I fucking hate relying on this fucking trash u buy these days to get shit done. Life is a lot harder than it used to be cos of it.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

Noel411 you probably bought a Lenovo

Buy some shit like this with a bunch of lights on

https://www.amazon.com/iBUYPOWER-Com...s%2C220&sr=8-4

I think there's a difference between 'it can be done' and 'it's better'. The only thing that will make phones better is fixing battery and shattering issues. That's what most ppl complain about, that's the main problem. and since the first 1 phone neither issue has flinched.

Ok cool camera are clearer but if you're not an attractive young girl, that don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler, the Dry Cleaner View Post
    Noel411 you probably bought a Lenovo

Buy some shit like this with a bunch of lights on

https://www.amazon.com/iBUYPOWER-Com...s%2C220&sr=8-4
    Nah sun it's a HP. You'd think a $1000 HP would perform decently. Wrong. Worst purchase I've ever made in my life. Second would be a pair of cordless Sennheiser headphones that ended up getting stomped to fragments.

The ABBOTT

I finally upgraded to a laser printer. Ink printers are completely useless at this point. Purchasing ink cartridges in this day in age is laughable. You are almost better off just buying a new printer since it is cheaper then then the endless cycle of buying ink that is insanely priced.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    You are almost better off just buying a new printer since it is cheaper then then the endless cycle of buying ink that is insanely priced.

I’ve actually done that before hahahahaha

The ABBOTT

I also hate how every site needs you to install their app. I don't have endless memory to support this. Why not make your site proficient?