Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You know what I can’t stand anymore.

I'm not playing your homo games.

Banned

That’s hot.

almost on topic - I hate when management wants a video call and have a 'fun' game of sharing something personal about yourself to a new group, or whathaveyou.
    One of the topics was if you prefer sweet or salty snacks. First of all, I would never talk to any of these coworkers in an actual office environment, much less tell them about myself.
    Secondly, what the actual fuck. I'm a grown ass man.

Lol yes, that's always awkward.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    almost on topic - I hate when management wants a video call and have a 'fun' game of sharing something personal about yourself to a new group, or whathaveyou.
    One of the topics was if you prefer sweet or salty snacks. First of all, I would never talk to any of these coworkers in an actual office environment, much less tell them about myself.
    Secondly, what the actual fuck. I'm a grown ass man.
    Management class and administrative types are a strange group of people. Lot of wastage in that group.

They exist under the pretense that if the other adults aren't supervised they'll resort to cannibalism. Working from home proved that wrong so now they're trying all type of idiotic shit to keep themselves relevant. But they're so detached from normal human behavior that they just end up pissing everyone off. The worst is when there's a 'new HR Lady'. Already have a completely useless job. You know it's useless, and now you have to frantically make excuses to be relevant on Zoom so nobody notices how pointless you are.

Zoom call with this guy while you discuss your 'alignment' and synergy.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post

Zoom call with this guy while you discuss your 'alignment' and synergy.
    Reminds me of FB convos I had with the god charlesjones and my co-workers were asking me 'What's the deal with that guy? Is he for real?' CJ never did undestand how to us3 messenger, he wanted to let the whole world know about his love for light skinted cute actresses
    Retired.