Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cilvaringz, what are your plans & ambitions in music in 2022?

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    B fists, mark the mayoya… the names are on the tip of my tongue. They used to hsve a irc channel with all of em in it hoarding wu releases, demos, freestyles, videos and anything rare. The one dude was a huge weirdo i cant fucjin remember his name… ughhnh.

anyway they were the best of times. Im really a wutangworld head but 5elrmrnts was like 1b to wtw’s 1a.

wutangdynasty is technically wucorp tho i wonder why ringz took all the extra information down. It used to have all the release info of everything. Was ill seeing the original covers and release dates of singles. I remember finding out heaven and hell dropped like january 94 and being blown away with how early rae snd ghost really were to the sound that nas biggie and jayz would continue on with; and be credited with the style wu created and released before all their solos.
    WTW by KZA turned toxic af, and eventually evolved into TheCorpse run by Benno and his gang. They actually met up in Amsterdam at one point. haha. Also, who can forget the WUTANGWORLD.COM drops on leaks?

WTD had a really nice overview of everything. I think Jordi build it upon a different platform than he did The Corp. That may be a reason why it is gone. I think at one point I was talking to Jordi about filing this up again.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

flamboyant steez liquidswordchamber36's Avatar

that's a shame man. shabazz needs an album with consistently strong production. he deserves it. what ever really happened with his 90s debut that never came out? I assume that album would have been amazing with excellent dark beats from rza, 4th ,carlos bess & more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Nah me and Bazz never got to working on that unfortunately.
    that's a shame man. shabazz needs an album with consistently strong production. he deserves it. what ever really happened with his 90s debut that never came out? I assume that album would have been amazing with excellent dark beats from rza, 4th ,carlos bess & more.