Thread: Rate your year gawds

Default Rate your year gawds

On a scale from being sucked into a Kentucky Killer Tornado to getting sloppy HEAD from that tight young blonde around the corner your wife doesn't know about, how do you rate 2021?

for me just like last year it was pretty boring with so many venues of entertainment being closed a lot of the time. far less work and a lot of discoveries in quiet type music made it a stressless year. If last year was a 6, I guess this year comes in at 6.5 or 7. still single and not looking so no news on the relationship front. I like it quiet.

add on
    Retired.

Banned

It was fine. Financially pretty good. If you’re a worker there’s money to be made. Looking forward to next year.

{>____<}

Good overall. I got my dream job and I just had twins. Yeah, life's busy.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Worse than 2020.

Next year will be different because I have some major things going on, but I just expect the unexpected at this point so who knows.

i survived chemo/steroid treatments and the pandemic, I'm blessed to be alive.

Congratulations ironman, sorry about your sleep or lack of.
    Last edited by Blackula Spectacula; 12-19-2021 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    ThatÂ’s amazing congrats Blackula

I loved 2021. My work went fully remote, I sleep 3 out of my 8 hour work shifts every day and thrive. I found if you put your mouse on a turntable youÂ’ll never show as away from work.
    The pandemic forced people to be by themselves which happens to be my favorite thing to do.
    Saw two of my favorite comics live (Tim Dillon and Mark Normand). WouldÂ’ve saw Andrew Santino but forgot I had bought tickets.
    Generally went to some type of event or new restaurant every weekend of the summer

Pretty much the same for me apart from the lack of travel around Europe or the World. I work, I invest, I do some dumb shit and everything just works out. I bought a lot of stuff though, the pandemic has made recreational activities quite boring so I splurged on needless stuff. Moved to a neighborhood where footballers and other wankers live.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Moved to a neighborhood where footballers and other wankers live.

Good for you Hanzo!

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Good for you Hanzo!
    I very much want to know how your year was zooruka. I remember when you were prof zooruka. When did they revoke your PHD?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post

Congratulations ironman, sorry about your sleep or lack of.
    Happy to hear that.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

I loved 2021. My work went fully remote, I sleep 3 out of my 8 hour work shifts every day and thrive. I found if you put your mouse on a turntable youÂ’ll never show as away from work.
    I don't have the balls to do that. I am afraid I'll get caught even though I know a lot of people at my job do this. A cop told me that parole officers are "available" but they never answer their Teams chat nor calls. Watching movies, cooking, etc.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

the real trick is to get so good at your job that nobody would even question you. I can do twice the work of anybody on my team in half the time for 10 years.
    It's like when Bill Gates said he would rather hire a lazy person to do a hard job. I'll find a way to do it the most efficiently so I can fuck off and have free time. I have too many things I enjoy doing outside of work, I'd always be the first one out the door and not get OT but they couldn't tell me nuffin.
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 12-23-2021 at 03:20 PM.