Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Death Pool

the hit against Rushdie was actually retracted in 1998, but I guess some people never let go. He must've at least known that writing a book like that would get him into deep shit. I would've published it under a pen name or something. I wouldn't want that kind of attention. Ironically, if you go on Twitter, Hindu nationalists are supporting him big time, even though Rushdie's a leftist. Those Hindu nationalists hate Muslims so much they'll support anyone for their benefit

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Saw that the Queen Of England died today.
    I think somebody had her in the death pool

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

The Queen was not bad looking in the early days. She was like a 6 but if you could fuck her shes a 10 for having like 15 houses and free money coming in every day

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Warhov View Post
    The Queen was not bad looking in the early days. She was like a 6 but if you could fuck her shes a 10 for having like 15 houses and free money coming in every day
    Yeah but you'd have no privacy. Back then, smartphones and Facebook weren't around. So...

King Charles seems calm, cool, and collected.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Yeah but you'd have no privacy. Back then, smartphones and Facebook weren't around. So...

King Charles seems calm, cool, and collected.
    There’s already two instances of him losing his temper when signing documents
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Shaolin Master

RIP to F Troop's Larry Storch

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    There’s already two instances of him losing his temper when signing documents
    Charlie's gonna fuck up big time. I expect him to fumble the colonial talk and he's gonna want to push a green agenda too

@Andy: a six to you is a nine to me so get me the number to the coroner's office - I'm going IN
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-26-2022 at 04:10 PM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Probably loved Thatcher though. Or would have if he'd known her. Willie D's the kind of person who votes for the people who are gonna crack down on him.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    the hit against Rushdie was actually retracted in 1998, but I guess some people never let go. He must've at least known that writing a book like that would get him into deep shit. I would've published it under a pen name or something. I wouldn't want that kind of attention. Ironically, if you go on Twitter, Hindu nationalists are supporting him big time, even though Rushdie's a leftist. Those Hindu nationalists hate Muslims so much they'll support anyone for their benefit
    Not really related to your post but pretty high kill numbers in Iran right now because some young woman who was arrested by the Moral Police (IDK what 5hey're called in English - it's like the Vce Squad but for supposed religious transgressions) for wearing her hair wrong and then she died of a 'heart attack' in prison. She was fit as fiddle before her arrest.

Also, people with actual bad haircuts are now shaving off their hair in a show of support around the world on social media.

Meh social media peaked in 2008, it's been a shitshow ever since.
    Retired.

Banned

The royals have been getting videos removed that show them in a bad light, I wonder if one of them is the clip of Prince Andrew grabbing a feel of his daughters arse at the Queen's funeral
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

RIP Coolio

Rest In Peace Leslie Jordan. He was hilarious on Will And Grace..

Takeoff from Migos.

I hate this shit happening. I wasn't a big fan, but they made some undeniable hits.

Very sad indeed. It says he posted a selfie a few hours before it happened. When are rappers going to learn to stop posting their locations?? He was just on Drink Champs with Quavo. They are saying it might have been over a dice game..