Thread: the wwf.....brutally ends mumble rapper westside gunns career

Default the wwf.....brutally ends mumble rapper westside gunns career

"He may be a fan of the WWE, but the company is not playing any games with Westside Gunn. The rapper has reportedly been at odds with the famed wrestling corporation for months, dating back to October when WWE announcer Greg Hamilton publicly called out the Griselda icon on Instagram in a post that has since been deleted. Hamilton took issue with Gunn using his voice on his tracks.

We previously reported on the incident where Hamilton wrote, “Well [MENTION=381105]Westside[/MENTION]gunn [MENTION=237725]buff[/MENTION]alokidsgallery let’s hope that since you STOLE my voice for your incoherent kindergarten fables…that you saved up enough delivering for Door Dash," wrote an irate Hamilton.

He added, “You’ll be paying me for years….apologize and I’ll think about not collecting every dime for the rest of your life….or I can just get WWE lawyers….that’s ok too. Settle with my lawyer. And don’t EVER use my voice again….so wrong.” It looks as if Hamilton may be making good on his promise because over on the Griselda Records' Instagram Story, they shared a screenshot that shows several YouTube videos have been removed.

"Due to a copyright takedown notice that we received, we had to take down the following videos from YouTube," the note read before listing off the videos. It included, "Takedown issued by: WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, INC." Over the image, someone wrote, "Retroactive copyright claims why!?! [MENTION=341091]wwe[/MENTION]."

We're not sure how far this will go, but it's a hard hit for the Buffalo collective."

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/griseld...ws.145726.html
    Last edited by mr rusev; 01-06-2022 at 12:32 AM.

They seemed ok with it at first but it looks like they changed their mind. So many underground rappers have old WWF and WCW samples in their songs, especially Jedi Mind Tricks, but because they're underground nobody cares

PRODIGAL SUN

Dude shoulda kept his mouth shut. Using hitler to sell records aside, wwe went through the chris benoit shit that almost ruined the company and gunn runs to name his album after him while sampling wwe IP. benoit is literally deleted from wwe history.

when being an edge lord goes wrong