Thread: ugly ass krs 1 is the most boring rapper of all time

Default ugly ass krs 1 is the most boring rapper of all time

what was he mumbling about

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Still the best live performer. Jay Z is a legend, but is one of the worst live performers in hip hop, he is so weak as a live performer, he had to be moved to penultimate performer on his own tour..

That was the prime era of KRS.

He got too arrogant in the later years, he believed his own hype.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Still the best live performer. Jay Z is a legend, but is one of the worst live performers in hip hop, he is so weak as a live performer, he had to be moved to penultimate performer on his own tour..

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Genuinely surprised to hear it. I have 2 official concert DVDs of him and those shows were dynamic.

Of course I undet7stand how it's different when you are actually at the venue and feel the (lack of) energy.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by mr rusev View Post

what was he mumbling about

bitch please lol
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Oh god not this forum too lol

I know you’re trolling, but I’ll give you the ugly part. I didn’t know who he was as a kid till I heard Canibus: “Twice as arrogant as KRS is…” I was like, who? Then I got into Boogie Down Productions and was like, ok he’s good. Still the only ‘80s rapper I really fuck with is Slick Rick.

It’s funny the younger generations know rock bands from the ‘60s and ‘70s but can’t name one ‘80s rapper. Whose fault is that? Is ‘80s hip hop that dated? Why are kids wearing Led Zeppelin shirts but no Public Enemy shirts?

krs 1 is very boring and im not trolling. not sute how anybody can listen to a dude with permanent nasal congestion for more than 3 minutes at a time

him and that other 65 year old no name dude should have held a fist fight each other at their versuz. nobody can name even 4 songs from their catalogs combined

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

Yeah I agree. Legend rapper and all that but I'm never gon be in a mood to sit down and listen to a whole album of his, too preachy

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler, the Dry Cleaner View Post
    Yeah I agree. Legend rapper and all that but I'm never gon be in a mood to sit down and listen to a whole album of his, too preachy
    too preachy is the perfect way to describe him. I’m all for preserving the “essence” of hip
    hop but maybe through a few bars a song or one whole song on an lp but the ENTIRE shit is just him tellin us to get our shit together and respect what HE pioneered and created.
    I genuinely like his I got next album, meta historical with tru, and obviously acknowledge his early work as literally game changing and molding. But someone on his team should man up and tell him to tone it down with the talkin down to ur audience and then maybe you’ll reach a wider audience who’ll actually hear your preachy shit cuz right now he’s not really rhymin for anyone. Which is a shame cuz he can definitely still spit and make good music.
    On the other side, if you can’t stand the sound of a rappers voice then you’re not gonna enjoy their music. U can acknowledge they’re good at what they do but it’s not for u. Nothin wrong with that. I think everyone has a few emcees they feel that way about.
    Last edited by trinking; 01-10-2022 at 09:09 AM.