Thread: Non single songs that have extremely high numbers of views.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default Non single songs that have extremely high numbers of views.

Noticed that Fifty Cent's I'm Supposed To Die Tonight, Eminem's Till I Collapse featuring Nate Dogg and Fifty Cent's When It Rains It Pours off of Get Rich Or Die Tryin' soundtrack all have significantly high views for songs that were not released as singles. I'm Supposed To Die Tonight is currently at 18 million, Till I Collapse is currently at 678 million, When It Rains It Pours is currently at 53 million views. Just check Westside Connection's The Gangsta, The Killa And The Dope Dealer and that is at 26 million views and Ice Cube's Ghetto Vet is at 11 million views
    Perhaps they were used in commercials, movies or television shows and I did not know or they are just good ass songs that people recognized with needing to be programmed by mass media.

YouTube algorhythm might be suggesting those particular tracks for these artists once the songs were starting to get more views, in that way speeding up the process?
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Could be, it seems to be some governmental, Area 51 type secret about how YouTube algorithm works..

I think theyÂ’re mostly good ass songs that people who actually like hip hop past the mainstream would recognise. The algorithm thing could be true too though?