Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If you could ban anything, what would you ban?

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I mean outing someone. Women do this all the time on Facebook. A man will DM them and then they'll post a screenshot of that message on their feed to roast him. Posting screenshots of an arguments/disagreements on Facebook. People have been killed doing this.

People need to stop recording every damn little thing. If someone tries to record me, I'll shine my 4,000 lumen flashlight at their camera phone and their eyes.
    I'm sorry, I misinterpreted what you wrote. I thought you were trolling. I agree with what you're saying.
    Retired.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    I'm sorry, I misinterpreted what you wrote. I thought you were trolling. I agree with what you're saying.
    This is one of the reasons I don't post much on Facebook anymore. People'll post screenshots of your personal info on Facebook just for laughs. Recordings shouldn't be ban but regulated. In some cases, recordings have saved lives but in others, it started drama. Weaponizing cameras.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

so many male celebrities have been humiliated by chicks on twitter and instragram because they DM them and then the chicks screenshot their convos. come on, they're just trying to get laid. you should feel flattered. but then some celebrities (like James Franco) take it too far and contact young girls

Banned

Ironman is definitely the type of creepy cunt that sends photos of his crooked alien dick to women without their consent
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Ironman is definitely the type of creepy cunt that sends photos of his crooked alien dick to women without their consent
    The type? No. Never did.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    so many male celebrities have been humiliated by chicks on twitter and instragram because they DM them and then the chicks screenshot their convos. come on, they're just trying to get laid. you should feel flattered.

IIRC I think this happened to Shane Warne recently. Some little bitch was on a reality show and she kept yapping about how Shane Warne was DM’ing her trying to root ahahahahaha?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Warne was famous for his text messaging scandals, the bitch in South Africa was an ugly mut too
    Yeah I think it was from I’m a celebrity? I remember SMH not because of the texting but because Warne is a huge star and she was making him look bad….hence the original post:

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    so many male celebrities have been humiliated by chicks on twitter and instragram

Banned

Warne's sexting was front page news for the first time over 20 years ago, he was hardly being looked bad upon in 2018 or whenever it was he's had sex tapes and all sorts of whores have posted their messages with him by then.

Wish I could find a photo of that South African woman because she was ugly as shit and nearing 50 at the time

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

A man's gotta keep busy, good for him
    Retired.

...what I said was no white bitches. keep this up...
    $%#&!

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Guns
    Not Guns, bullets. I think Chris Rock had a bit about making bullets extremely expensive. So if someone is shot they might actually had it coming.
    For real these mass shootings here are getting too much. There is no one answer, but having competent people in charge would help.

Its very silly watching republicans on TV try and claim that guns aren't to blame. No other civilized country has this problem. And the solution is... more guns! I don't know how they can say it out loud without collapsing in a fit of laughter.

Nobody is buying the pretend shock & horror of these creeps. You want guns, you've got them and thats that.

The ABBOTT

Education and republican voters are not synonymous.

Default 6.2.22

...the black fem8les brains dragged through laundramats. I'll only fucks with them. these faggot pussies must think pins won't pierce al-mahdi 'cause of them...
    $%#&!