Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HBO's Euphoria

Default HBO's Euphoria

Anyone watch it? Season 2 started, pretty good first episode, lots of penis and tits but good show.

Season 1 was heavy but emotionally rewarding. it was the first time I saw Zendaya acting. (Had never caught any shows with her before.) Hunter Schafer and the others acted really well too.

HBO doesn't provide the HBOMax streaming service down here and comes in a package with a local streaming platform called Streamz. I ended my subscription in summer due to money and time constraints so I won't be able to watch the new season
    Retired.

Shaolin Master

I read a description of it. Are there any characters that arent pansexual or trannies? It sounded like a sjw version of my so called life. I would at least expect olyve oil zendaya to be better in this than her snoozefest roles in spiderman movies?

oh shit

thAt you blackula? welcome back

It's mostly about addiction, but yes there's homosexuality. Last episode was good, I love Fezco and ashtray, great characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    oh shit

thAt you blackula? welcome back
    Yes. Thanks.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    Anyone watch it? Season 2 started, pretty good first episode, lots of penis and tits but good show.
    So you like it inspite of the nudity? Zendaya a snack does she get the bee stings out?

Zendaya doesn't get much too work with in the Spidey movies. Not much you can do with a small love interest role. I still want to catch the new Spidey in cinemas.

Zendaya hardly had any lines in Dune pt 1 either.

Along with the topic of addiction I thought guilt was also a topic that worked well in season 1
    Retired.

No...the nudity doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I enjoy it cause the blonde chick in the show has a great set of tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Zendaya doesn't get much too work with in the Spidey movies. Not much you can do with a small love interest role. I still want to catch the new Spidey in cinemas.

Zendaya hardly had any lines in Dune pt 1 either.

Along with the topic of addiction I thought guilt was also a topic that worked well in season 1
    She is the main character on euphoria, and the narrator. However, she is the only one that does not get nude on the show cause bitch makes too much money and too famous to do nude scenes.

Anyone who's read the first Dune book would have known that Chani doesn't have a significant role until the other half of the book/movie. Zendaya will have a bigger role in the second movie, she's basically Paul's baby mama....there probably will a love scene with her and chalamet but zendaya def won't be showing her bitty titties.
    Last edited by Blackula Spectacula; 01-18-2022 at 03:08 PM.

I can't stand these teen dramas anymore. they're all the same. anybody who says they can "relate" to these characters are either lying or degenerates lol

Zendaya is cute but people think every light-skinned girl is cute, so.....

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I can't stand these teen dramas anymore. they're all the same. anybody who says they can "relate" to these characters are either lying or degenerates lol

Zendaya is cute but people think every light-skinned girl is cute, so.....
    I can't relate to any of these characters. It's just entertaining. *shrugs* this isn't CW typs teen drama btw, too vulgar.

Mixed girls are always cute.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

I'm gonna watch the first episode to test. I can relate to drug abuse and fucking but I hope it ain't too depressing

It has homosexuality in it, be warned, if you're a homophobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    Mixed girls are always cute.
    I barely saw any in the '90s but now they're everywhere

Would any of you recommend anything else starring Zendaya for me to watch? thanks
    Retired.