Thread: Speaking of Kanye getting his tunnel jammed, look at this ridiculous Elon Musk stunt

Default Speaking of Kanye getting his tunnel jammed, look at this ridiculous Elon Musk stunt

The 'hyperloop' is supposed to be the solution to traffic, which is a TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED tunnel that's an alternative to traffic.

bruh, I have literally not seen Elon Musk debut a concept without it being met with total and complete failure. This is what I was saying in the other crotchety thread. The idea of improving or technology itself is a deflated puppet display of the actual concept of innovating. If I can do some hype shit from a TV show that isn't really necessary or interesting but people will react to online because it looks like a TV show they've seen then I'm good. Nothing is actually improving. Improvement itself is a gimmick that's as good as the initial reaction to the idea of it.

NOBODY in development saw this happening? LOL. This can't be the first time it crossed someone's mind that, 'what if the tunnel is full'. Imagine if there was an emergency lol. Anyways I hope this is another publicity stunt to get 'buy silver 2013, buy silver 2014, buy silver 2015, buy crypto 2016, buy NFTs 2022' kyles to buy Te$la stock. Musk and Kanye west are boy air balloons powered by publicity stunts.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

He should put his time to inventing a teleporter like in Star Trek, that would be more useful than this underground death trap.

Rather than have a 5 hour plane ride you just hit a button and ressemble at your destination