Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some old dude called pete rock...........sues nas over unpaid illmatic royalties

Mr rusev is a real person, with kids and a wife and feelings and a timeshare in Egg Harbor City.

How many hits does this site get on a monthly basis? It's usually the same people posting, but there's gotta be more people checking out the site

I know that Kanye forum is popular, but his fanbase is annoying. The worst is the Odd Future forum. I felt like an old man on there with all the Zoomers

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    How many hits does this site get on a monthly basis? It's usually the same people posting, but there's gotta be more people checking out the site

I know that Kanye forum is popular, but his fanbase is annoying. The worst is the Odd Future forum. I felt like an old man on there with all the Zoomers
    at any given time there are between 100 to 300 (sometimes 400) people viewing the forum. you have to take into account these figures include spam bots looking to enter. we can't tell just how many bots there are. some bots try to register and practically all of them get weeded out by site admin

when numbers rise to 500, 600, or +1000 I'm sure there's a bot swarm more annoying than D-list killa beez attacking the corp

I don't have access to the admin pannel so I have no way of telling you how many unique hits the forum gets monthly

in any case, there's definitely more (real) people viewing the site than there are people actually posting
    Retired.

back on topic, I wonder if Pete Rock filing this lawsuit only just now will hurt his case

not that I'm gonna lose sleep over it lol, jus sayin
    Retired.

i heard nas got so shook by the lawsuit he aint droppin any more mediocrity until next year

going by the amount of stuff you 'hear' you must have elephant ears son
    Retired.

Pete is responsible for some stellar tracks.

I really would like another Pete & CL album but I know its really unlikely at this point.

I know back in the days there we're rumors that pete was smashing Nas babymons but who wasn't lol

Yeah that pile of condoms kept stacking up on Nas' baby car seat
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    going by the amount of stuff you 'hear' you must have elephant ears son
    Lol