Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heaterz question

Yeah if TrueMas had done as many beats on GAR as on Pillage it would have been a much better debut album for Uey. As it was either he didn't get top tier beats or he has a bad ear selecting beats
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Never heard about True Master fully producing Golden Arms Redemption before. Why did it never come to be?
    He never fully elaborated on that on IG. Maybe if people ask him more, he'll do another video about the story.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

double post
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

To my ears out of all the generals Uey and Cappa (esp Cappa) have the most old school delivery (I'm talking late 80s and very early nineties). It'd be dope hearing them together on a duo project, even if it were only an EP, mixtape or street album
    Retired.

To my ears out of all the generals Uey and Cappa (esp Cappa) have the most old school delivery (I'm talking late 80s and very early nineties). It'd be dope hearing them together on a duo project, even if it were only an EP, mixtape or street album
    Retired.

There were atleast 27 True Master produced songs that came out before U-God solo came out from 1997 - 1999 ( which his solo should have come out before 2nd Wu album and before Cappadonna solo IMO ) and maybe 1 or 2 tracks for soundtracks.

the album tracks were used on - amount of songs - year of release

pick sickle shovel - 3 - 1997
    wutang forever - 2 - 1997
    the pillage - 6 - 1998
    tical 2000 - 6 - 1998
    heavy mental - 3 - 1998
    last shall be first - 3 - 1998
    uncontrolled substance - 3 - 1999
    nigga please - 1 - 1999

Not sure if true but someone on YouTube was saying Heaterz, MGM and some others were supposed to be on Rae’s second album, OB4CL2. Guy lays out a whole case but has all sorts of errors in his timeline (immorbilarity coming out before Forever)…it’s some video about Rae & Meth “beef”

Heaterz should be on every Wu solo albums with various MC's on it. That's how good this beat is.
    A wise man knows his limitations.

泣きたくなるの

U-god of Wu-Tang Clan - The Kid With The Golden Arm Medley

https://youtu.be/X8VO3EuL8PY

just having some fun passing the time. peace !

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Whips-n-Chains View Post
    Not sure if true but someone on YouTube was saying Heaterz, MGM and some others were supposed to be on Rae’s second album, OB4CL2. Guy lays out a whole case but has all sorts of errors in his timeline (immorbilarity coming out before Forever)…it’s some video about Rae & Meth “beef”
    Idk if i heard it same place but as i know it, maybe from raes vlad interview or the book, i remember mgm and duck season specifically were meant fkr blood on chefs apron. Considering his second album has zero wu tang productions work, idk how true that is/was. But heaterz could have def been in that group.

then again, people make songs and where they end up isnt always in some linear fashion. Heaterz is one of the darker wu songs, of the members on it, i would think it was either always a group song, rae or decks.