Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World's 10 Richest Men Doubled Their Wealth In The Pandemic

That worldwide 15% tax for BIG DIGI companies is a given now. Maybe it's only just a start.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    That worldwide 15% tax for BIG DIGI companies is a given now. Maybe it's only just a start.
    And a minor percentage tax is not a huge compromise, these companies would still have huge amounts of capital to reinvest.

fuck door dash and fuck uber eats. they already slap a 15% cist to food. then a so called "service fee" and "delivery fee" get slapped onto the bill. then they expect people to tip smh

https://companiesmarketcap.com/uber/...o%20our%20data

uber is worth $70 billion

https://companiesmarketcap.com/doordash/marketcap/

doordash is $40 billion

these regimes can easily eat these "delivery fees"

Banned

I don’t blame doordash. If people are dumb enough to pay it it’s on them. It costs zero extradollars to order and pick it up yourself.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by mr rusev View Post
    fuck door dash and fuck uber eats. they already slap a 15% cist to food. then a so called "service fee" and "delivery fee" get slapped onto the bill. then they expect people to tip smh

https://companiesmarketcap.com/uber/...o%20our%20data

uber is worth $70 billion

https://companiesmarketcap.com/doordash/marketcap/

doordash is $40 billion

these regimes can easily eat these "delivery fees"
    This is why I pick up my food. If you don't tip, the drivers will either spit/eat your food or tamper with it. Tipping is not mandatory so why are drivers pissed? Me, I never tip carryout but these days, they want you to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I donÂ’t blame doordash. If people are dumb enough to pay it itÂ’s on them. It costs zero extradollars to order and pick it up yourself.
    People are paying double for their food which makes no sense to me.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    This is why I pick up my food. If you don't tip, the drivers will either spit/eat your food or tamper with it. Tipping is not mandatory so why are drivers pissed? Me, I never tip carryout but these days, they want you to.

People are paying double for their food which makes no sense to me.
    Fuck tipping carry out. That’s why I pick it up because I’m not trying to tip.

{>____<}

I don't like him.

Speaking of rich people, BLM leader purchased a $6 million home in CA using donations funds. Lol. This is no surprise.

I don't like him.
    I was going to make a sarcastic joke about how yeah he really cares about your opinion.

But the fact is he probably does - his whole workaholic, isn't the future going to be wonderful, name my kids after shampoo ingredients personality is driven by needing the approval of the masses.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I was going to make a sarcastic joke about how yeah he really cares about your opinion.
    Him and Jeff need to be regulated heavily at this point. I am not a fan of space tourism. Almost a million for a seat to space? There's a reason why engineers/scientists are for years for a space mission. And the astronauts who go along with this....don't they have any honor? Then again, money talks. So...

The ABBOTT

43 billion for Twitter is terrible deal. Unless he has some major improvements in mind. Everyone complaining about censorship on twitter, doesn't realize the biggest problem is all the misinformation on it already. Giving everyone the green flag is only to get the project illogics of the world into everyone's feed somehow. I don't use it and won't. Sounds like a power move that will net him nothing.

Him and Jeff need to be regulated heavily at this point. I am not a fan of space tourism. Almost a million for a seat to space? There's a reason why engineers/scientists are for years for a space mission. And the astronauts who go along with this....don't they have any honor? Then again, money talks. So...
    Surely space tourism is only going to drive interest in space and provide more funding for scientific space missions.