Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia invades Ukraine - international tensions abound - Dooch gets the kiss of death

In the 19th century, Russia almost bum-rushed Istanbul and was about to single-handedly destroy the Ottoman Empire, but France and England said "Nope." That's probably how this will play out

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

If I was Putin I'd invade a tropical island like Hawaii or Bora bora. Russia the biggest country but its just cold and barren, the fuck you want more of that for? Dolts

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Somehow Dooch keeps getting overlooked for the Albert Schweitzer prize.
    For me it’s not about “coloureds” and “whites” and guilt. Nobody has felt the wrath of whites more than whites. But that’s not exactly an exception in human behavior. Nobody in the US kills niggaz like niggaz. Nobody killed Vietnamese like Vietnamese and so on. So it’s what we do.

I have little to no connection to anything Western Europe. Maybe hundreds of years ago people did. Now?

Western European nations are more draconian than Eastern Europe. Whose to say they’re more civilized or their way of life is better.

Let’s not pretend it’s about anything but money and power.

I don’t make these decisions. You’d have to be a dope not to see the template. They’ll negotiate and chop up Ukraine for themselves and their constituents. Not territorially but corporately. And they’ll funnel whatever they can pimp out to themselves through intermediary’s.

Why is this shocking?

Ukraine is perfect. It’s a white Christian country with minimal “POC’s” that has corrupted leadership and that can be called white supremicist at any time.

See the neoliberal and neocons can’t bomb “brown” people anymore so this is a perfect solution.

I’m not gonna lie it’s a good plan for them.
    Last edited by Dooch; 01-24-2022 at 10:17 AM.

The Ukraine is under the soviet sphere. All of the major powers have spheres of influence that they mutually agree to acknowledge with each other. If anyone has a diplomatic situation with anything in the western hemisphere they have to go to the US first about it. If anyone has anything they want to do with a 'common wealth' countries, they have to go to the UK first for permission.

Western Europe and the US saw the fall of the SU as an opening to expand into Russia's sphere and are acting under the pretense the Russia isn't the SU and Russia is a shithole that can't do anything about it (which it is). Because western europe and the US for some reason think they have to lie about things before doing it, they're going to try to make it look like Russia is just randomly being aggressive, but if you did the same with Guatemala, without going through the US the US would show full force aggression. But it's a sociopath society that feels rules for it are different from rules of others.

Which it can because force = the rules. But if force is the rules why keep lying and trying to sell lies? What does it matter? Actual humans don't care and have no say, just say you want to move the Ukraine to the EU sphere so that you can be more powerful. every adult in the world gets it.

Banned

ExActly. Stop pretending it’s about “preserving democracy”. They’ve got a piece of something in the Urkaine, Biden specifically does, as I’m sure many others do. They don’t want Putin sticking his hands in.

no American gives a fuck what Putin does there or what rich cocksuckers in American government have going on there financially.

Western Europe is what it’s been for 100 years now. A relic.
    Last edited by Dooch; 01-24-2022 at 03:59 PM.

The Russians are being jerks but they have a little bit of an argument. Putin feels the EU/NATO lied to them about their expansion plans and Russia (Like TSA said) wants to maintain its sphere of influence as well as a buffer zone between itself and Western Europe, in that regard I understand what they are doing?

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    The Russians are being jerks but they have a little bit of an argument. Putin feels the EU/NATO lied to them about their expansion plans and Russia (Like TSA said) wants to maintain its sphere of influence as well as a buffer zone between itself and Western Europe, in that regard I understand what they are doing?
    The russians are at least noble enough to just say the truth. Every country is except these obnoxious western ones that will lie about everything they do and wonder why nobody wants to take their vaccine. Just say you want to be more powerful than Russia. Nobody cares. They actually end up failing in foreign policy because they think they constantly have to lie.
    Nobody cares about the Ukraine bruh tf go at it

While promoting Inglorious Basterds, Tarantino said white people haven't killed white people since the Balkans Wars, and he was pretty sad about it (so am I). So I don't care if white Orthodox Christians kill each other. Also the Catholics and Protestants in Europe don't care about Orthodox Slavs, but they hate Russia enough to intervene. Anyway, China invading Taiwan is way more interesting

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    While promoting Inglorious Basterds, Tarantino said white people haven't killed white people since the Balkans Wars, and he was pretty sad about it (so am I). So I don't care if white Orthodox Christians kill each other. Also the Catholics and Protestants in Europe don't care about Orthodox Slavs, but they hate Russia enough to intervene. Anyway, China invading Taiwan is way more interesting
    Nobody cares. You’re deranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    You're such a mean girl, dooch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    You're such a mean girl, dooch.
    And it’s not even that time of the month.

Some accurate points being made here, but nothing insightful or interesting. At the same time, things can be for 2 reasons. Russia having a larger influence in the world is not benign, and affects the rest of the world in myriad ways.

Plus the horrors of war and all that. I agree Russia and that whole region has an antiquated way of looking at the world, thats why the west should check them, even if its mostly money grubbing, self serving imperial interests at the heart of it.

Europe needs to stop relying on Russia for its natural gas and crued oil. It's always about the natural resources a piece of land has and who controls it. That's what it comes down to.

One more time for luck? Ha

- - - Updated - - -

It'll be interesting to see how foreign policies shift over the next 20 years as the developed world phases out fossil fuels. The key resources will probably become tech, and intelligent, high skill workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Stay mad, eggplant