Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia invades Ukraine - international tensions abound - Dooch gets the kiss of death

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    Poland seems like the most Nazi-friendly European country to me, there's some kinda weird Catholic/Nazi merger going on there

The most progressive I think are Spain, Portugal, and Germany. Not sure about Belgium and the Scandinavian countries
    Spain? I was there and I couldn't imagine a more racist country lol. If that's the top of the crop in Europe than ouch.

More than willing to say the Nordic countries are the least Nazi. Eastern Europe (including Russia) and Greece are the most the most judging from the outside. All of the 'we are still mad at someone for something the visigoths did' countries.

I've only been to Spain (which they don't seem coordinated or tall enough to give what they are a name so sure) and the UK (everyone minds their business but also seems significantly more miserable than can be explained as a side note).

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Spain? I was there and I couldn't imagine a more racist country lol. If that's the top of the crop in Europe than ouch.

More than willing to say the Nordic countries are the least Nazi. Eastern Europe (including Russia) and Greece are the most the most judging from the outside. All of the 'we are still mad at someone for something the visigoths did' countries.

I've only been to Spain (which they don't seem coordinated or tall enough to give what they are a name so sure) and the UK (everyone minds their business but also seems significantly more miserable than can be explained as a side note).
    I've read about the racist stories in Ukraine. Africans, Indians, and Arabs in detention centers. If they want to leave, they'll need to pay. African, they'll take their money and not allow them to leave (so I've watched on YouTube). Most are denied to leave. Regardless of race, it's wartime. People should be allowed to leave if they please and work together during these violent times.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Those European countries are retarded IMO turning to Nazism after hitler tried rule and exterminate them lol

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

Your pretty much on point. The more east the more racist it gets, I remember going to Poland for a wedding with a 2 Paki's, 1 Indian and an Ethiopian. The Poles were looking at me like 'why this white dude hanging with these brown ppl'. Some of them looked at us thinking the brown folk had kidnapped me. Then when I told them I was a Turk their attitudes towards me changed in a flash and they gave me dirtiest looks of all.

The Mediterranean's generally don't like anyone that isn't from their own country, in fact they don't like people from the next town.

I was in Spain last week. My first trip abroad since the lockdown. Food was fantastic.

All this arguing about whos the least racist country is like talking about whos the tallest midget.

Banned

Black and Indian people think everything is racist though so travel experiences where someone looked at them and that means it's racism need to be taken with a huge grain of salt.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I went to Barcelona and it was about as progressive as it gets, so I'm cool with Spain. I mean, sure they have a big ass Christopher Columbus statue and they pretend the Moors didn't enrich their culture, but that's about it.

Turks are going to get heat no matter where they go. They can pass for white, true, but once word gets out you're a Turk, things get heated. Europeans will NOT let go of the Ottoman Empire. My Balkan friends are proof of that. They still complain about it.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

Whoevers a racist i will personally fuck you off the earth. Your too stupid to live here

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Actually…..unless Russia can win this war in Ukraine they’ll actually look quite weak?
    Russian's PM stated the threat of a nuclear strike is real. If we (USA) keep assisting Ukraine, Russia will launch a nuke. I don't think they're bluffing.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Attacks reported in Transnistria, the Russian controlled border part of the country Moldova that lies to the West of Ukraine.

Sounds like a good excuse for Putler to ACTIVATE his 1,500 soldiers in the area and have them march into Ukraine OR tighten their grip on a larger part of Moldova

Nobody's surprised at this. Putler's up to his old tricks.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Russian's PM stated the threat of a nuclear strike is real. If we (USA) keep assisting Ukraine, Russia will launch a nuke. I don't think they're bluffing.

Actually I was think that a nuclear strike might be possible because 1. the war isn’t going well 2. Because I’m sure Russia is dying to throw a nuke so they can be like America.

Russia is upping the ante, Poland and Bulgaria are denied gas by Russia going forward.
    Retired.

I can't see any of this ending well for Russia or Putin. Tactically a lot of these moves are just petty and can easily backfire.

The problem is how this is going to escalate in the meantime for everyone else. Even as dictators go, Putin is highly selfish and does not give a fuck about shit.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've read about the racist stories in Ukraine. Africans, Indians, and Arabs in detention centers. If they want to leave, they'll need to pay. African, they'll take their money and not allow them to leave (so I've watched on YouTube). Most are denied to leave. Regardless of race, it's wartime. People should be allowed to leave if they please and work together during these violent times.
    Thats why I'm cool with Russia turning Ukraine into a urinal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Black and Indian people think everything is racist though so travel experiences where someone looked at them and that means it's racism need to be taken with a huge grain of salt.
    So what is it. There's no racism or you're a moron?