Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Russia invades Ukraine - international tensions abound - Dooch gets the kiss of death

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Actually I was think that a nuclear strike might be possible because 1. the war isn’t going well 2. Because I’m sure Russia is dying to throw a nuke so they can be like America.
    Is the war not going well or is all the coverage propaganda? I was under the impression the Russian economy was about to fold months ago. Not really panning out like that some I'm resigning to accepting that I'll never know

Banned

RT were discussing the possibility of nuclear war and their panelists said nuclear war was okay because "we are all going to die some day" I hope Ironman is okay after reading that

https://www.newsweek.com/russian-sta...omeday-1701580

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    So what is it. There's no racism or you're a moron?
    What happened in Spain to make it the most racist country in Europe?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

I read that Russia lost 200k in troops so far. No idea if thats accurate. Even if its half that its a lot though. At some point they pull out the big guns

That sounds steep but who knows.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    RT were discussing the possibility of nuclear war and their panelists said nuclear war was okay because "we are all going to die some day" I hope Ironman is okay after reading that

https://www.newsweek.com/russian-sta...omeday-1701580
    Thank you for sharing. I'm ok. Putin stated in a press conference that nuclear stikes will come in countries keep assisting Ukraine. I have a feeling the worse is yet to come. This better be the last weapon/cash package.

$800 million in weapons and millions in cash. Damn! Human suicide/human extinction will happen if Putin hits Ukraine with a nuke.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The ABBOTT

Haven't Russian oligarchs been offing themselves now? I predict Putler gets taken out soon. Follow the money, who is actually profiting off the war?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler, the Dry Cleaner View Post
    I read that Russia lost 200k in troops so far. No idea if thats accurate. Even if its half that its a lot though. At some point they pull out the big guns
    Highly unlikely. I get that there's a propaganda war as well but some of Ukraine's claims are ridiculous. Russia's losses are big as those inside Russia or close to it have detailed. As I mentioned before there's an unusually high casualty rate among ethnic minorities. Dagestanis being number 1 and Buryat's (Mongolians) being 2nd. 200k though is a laughable number.

Truth is now that Russia is solely focused on the East they are making gains while all Ukrainian counter attacks have failed. They just cannot win back lost territory without air support. So all the weapons NATO is providing is only good to slow down Russian advances but it won't win Ukraine the war. It's damaged Russia's ego heavily though.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Haven't Russian oligarchs been offing themselves now? I predict Putler gets taken out soon. Follow the money, who is actually profiting off the war?
    Many countries have opened up to Russian oligarchs, the western world has sanctioned them but the rest are welcoming them with open arms.

How many years have to pass before its appropriate to bring out the COD game of this?

Ed bloody Sheeran? God, the war crimes just keep piling on, don't they?
    Retired.

They're saying Russia may officially declare war today. Not sure what difference that makes at this point, I guess stepping up their aggression further in Ukraine?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    They're saying Russia may officially declare war today. Not sure what difference that makes at this point, I guess stepping up their aggression further in Ukraine?
    Russia has a defense pact with a few countries like Kazakhstan, Belarus etc. Declaring war officially would enable Russia to pull foreign troops from that joint taskforce currently stationed in the occupied areas of Georgia and transport them to Ukraine for deployment.

Also Russia can draft its citizens into the army whe n war is officialle declared. They cannot be deployed immediately, they need about 3 months of training first.
    Retired.

In hearing the Ruble is now a best performing currency of the year. Idk the implication of this cause idk finance and I'm inclined to think it's conveniently wording something increasing from nothing to something.

Also is it true they linked it to gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    Ugh...humans suck.

Here's a blast from the past
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi