Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Russia invades Ukraine - international tensions abound - Dooch gets the kiss of death

so funny man

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61397478

Looks like Sweden and Finland are almost certainly joining NATO. Putin may see this as a threat and start expanding his attacks into Europe.

^^Russia will stop supplying Finland with electricity as of midnight. Officially the Russians have some reason in the lines of 'the neighbors are behind on their payments' but obviously it's because of the NATO membership request.

tbh I didn't even know Russia was supplying Finland w/ electricity. Russia was taking care of 10% of Finland's electricity needs (it was more before the war in Ukraine)

EDIT : I looked into it some more. Nord Pole, which arranges electricity supply exchanges between 16 European countries, has indeed stopped paying Russia for the electricity supplied to Finland on May 6. This pan Euopean company has not commented on it yet. Sanctions? Power play? Lobbyism? Opportunism? IDK your guess is as good as mine
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61397478

Looks like Sweden and Finland are almost certainly joining NATO. Putin may see this as a threat and start expanding his attacks into Europe.
    The Turkish President said he doesn't look too favourably on the two joining, Finlands not a big issue but it's Sweden that Turkey doesn't want in NATO. Will probably ask for money or something but this was coming as Turkey and Sweden have a rift over Sweden's support for the Kurds in N.Syria.

The Russians pull back from Kharkiv. The special operation really isn't going well after all. Most likely will solely focus on the Donbass and try to negotiate to save face. There were many reports of Ukrainian counter attacks failing but the Russians just can't advance either.

As someone who civ 6 on Immortal Mode I think I could have pulled this off better than Putin. But we'll see

you know a site is going to crap when people are discussing finland with titties in their face

at least the USSR has a great history attached with it. what the fuck great, good or even mediocre has come from finland, norway, or any of these other nameless places?

You prefer poverty and fascism to wealth and democracy?

You need to think these things through.

facism? lmao did you get your septum piercing yet?

Dude, go live in Russia if you think its like living in the smurf village or something.

nope, no white bitches. u done got my cuzn's G. and D. already with that dumb shit, married to white bitches.
    q33ny, u now gots less than 19 seconds to hand all of the black females over to me
    $%#&!

Eurovision award sold to buy drones for Ukrainian army

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61628590.amp
    Retired.