Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia invades Ukraine - international tensions abound - Dooch gets the kiss of death

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    One more time for luck? Ha

- - - Updated - - -

It'll be interesting to see how foreign policies shift over the next 20 years as the developed world phases out fossil fuels. The key resources will probably become tech, and intelligent, high skill workers.
    No it’ll just shift to precious metal resource acquisition and already has. The things needed to manufacture tech. There only so many smart people they need. They need material and cheap labor. IT people aren’t any more intelligent than a mechanic or repairman. They just need to know how to fix shit. Nothings going to really change, it’s just a shift to another industry.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    Stay mad, eggplant
    Let me take you under my wing. I’ll make you a star. I’ll get you the recognition you crave.

It'll most like be- precious, clean, water resources...not so much metals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    No it’ll just shift to precious metal resource acquisition and already has. The things needed to manufacture tech. There only so many smart people they need. They need material and cheap labor. IT people aren’t any more intelligent than a mechanic or repairman. They just need to know how to fix shit. Nothings going to really change, it’s just a shift to another industry.
    You have a point, but that shits already going on, so its not going to exactly replace the energy industry. The energy shift is still going to make a big difference to how countries work with or against each other. Having the edge on tech will be high on the agenda, IT people are obviously not the professionals I was talking about.

Theres all kinds of concepts and developments going on in computing, you might not even need the same materials in 20 years.

Not IT...engineers. when you say IT I think of help desk and computer plumbers.

Let me take you under my wing. I’ll make you a star. I’ll get you the recognition you crave.
    If that means voting for Obama twice, then becoming a right-winger because some blue-haired white girl offended me and moving to Ohio with the rednecks, then nah

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    Not IT...engineers. when you say IT I think of help desk and computer plumbers.
    Yea well engineers will just be trained in something relevant. But you’re still going to need the repairman. This change has already occurred I don’t even know what we’re arguing.

When they make electric cars more affordable and as accessible as gas cars, people will buy them. But the technology has to be there because the gas car is perfected. They get better mileage, the work in extreme cold, extreme heat.

It’d be stupid to phase them out just for the sake of phasing them out. Same with fossil fuels as energy. You want as much diversity in tech and energy as yiu can get.

Besides the pissing contest you and goldenchild are having... I was under the impression this was a discussion not an argument.

Banned

Besides the pissing contest you and goldenchild are having... I was under the impression this was a discussion not an argument.
    I’m projecting my disgust with sha on to you. I apologize.

Now take your top off.

Retired.

^^ The idea of phasing old tech out is (at least in part) to be somewhat less environmentally destructive.

Another shift is AI replacing human workers, but I think thats for another thread.

I’m projecting my disgust with sha on to you. I apologize.

Now take your top off.
    Take that dick out of your dirty mouth first.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

I don't understand what none of yall are talking about but Blackula. The sexist comments are problematic too

I bet if its your turf you get strapped up with the biscuits, hypocrites so dont talk like youre above real life situations

Dooch is a fragile male, so he just resorts to the sexism. Tell me you're a sadist, without telling me you're a sadist.

Banned

Take that dick out of your dirty mouth first.
    It’s yo big clit, pronouns.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    If that means voting for Obama twice, then becoming a right-winger because some blue-haired white girl offended me and moving to Ohio with the rednecks, then nah
    Come ere, boy! Let me show ya mah favorite hangin branch!

Long live Joe Rogan!