Thread: SB half time show

Banned

Clowns, this shit was dope
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

its better then the usual garbage half time shows

not that i care about football...

The ABBOTT

We needed something from the Chronic or Doggystyle. Disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Clowns, this shit was dope
    This made me think about how the audience would have reacted if Insane Clown Posse had turned up instead of the good doctor. I think there'd have been some casualties lol
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I do not see the point of booking so many people for such a short performance time.. I should just be one artist and at least an hour of performance time

Quote Originally Posted by david daniel davis View Post
    i do not see the point of booking so many people for such a short performance time.. I should just be one artist and at least an hour of performance time
    ^^this !!
    Retired.

Yeah this was underwhelming, every time I hear the same songs from these artists I cringe lol

Peace CT

It can’t be an hour. No player wants to sit around for an hour waiting for Celine Dion set to end. Peace

"an hour of performance time"

XD

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    It can’t be an hour. No player wants to sit around for an hour waiting for Celine Dion set to end. Peace
    You are correct, ha ha. I do not know why they would want to book such soft artists for Super Bowl. This is a sport where three hundred to four hundred pound men are slamming into each other and brutalizing each other. People that are entertained and brought joy by that probably do not bump Celine Dion. They wanted to book Adele one year, but artists do not get paid to perform at the Super Bowl, they only get exposure, so she said no

Stick to just one artist, who can maybe bring out 1 surprise guest.

Make it last a bit longer, maybe twenty to twenty-five minutes.

If it's 25 minutes put a short commercial break right in the middle. The performance continues during the commercial break and those 1 or 2 songs can be streamed after the sporting event, for a small fee. That money goes to the artist or to a sports related charity event.

And yes the audience will tape the 'missing songs' but on stage you can continue to record in superior vision and soundquality and use great angles.

You don't wanna pay, watch the YT audience recording.
    Retired.

Seems people are talking shit about Eminem saying he is pandering because he took a knee during his set.. I am seeing things in the comments section like, "Eminem has been hanging around too many black people so much, he thinks that he can relate to our struggles." "This multi millionaire does not care about black issues, he just uses hip hop to catapult himself." I do not know what Eminem has to do to get the props he deserves. I guess that they forgot he shitted on Donald Trump with Revival and took a huge hit to his sales because of that, that album is four years old and still only gold certified. Trump also sent his Secret Service people to Eminem's house to question him after he made some allegedly threatening references to him and his wife in his songs.. He has put himself on the line for hip hop culture numerous times

Trust Fatty Fiddy to see the business opportunity

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.68103/t...owl-in-da-club
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Trust Fatty Fiddy to see the business opportunity

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.68103/t...owl-in-da-club
    You can find me in the club, chewin on a sub, momma i got what you need if you want to eat some grub, I'm in to having snacks I ain't in to making love

-fatty fiddy

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunky View Post
    You can find me in the club, chewin on a sub, momma i got what you need if you want to eat some grub, I'm in to having snacks I ain't in to making love

-fatty fiddy
    Lmao