Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SB half time show

ahahaaah!!
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Guiliani is livid about Eminem taking a knee at the Super Bowl and says he cannot understand Snoop Doggy Dogg's music.. https://uproxx.it/ag7nenu

Giuliani needs to go choke on some gabagool
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Guliani said Em needs to leave America for kneeling. He is the one that should leave for b touching himself in front of Borat's daughter...

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Seems people are talking shit about Eminem saying he is pandering because he took a knee during his set.. I am seeing things in the comments section like, "Eminem has been hanging around too many black people so much, he thinks that he can relate to our struggles." "This multi millionaire does not care about black issues, he just uses hip hop to catapult himself." I do not know what Eminem has to do to get the props he deserves. I guess that they forgot he shitted on Donald Trump with Revival and took a huge hit to his sales because of that, that album is four years old and still only gold certified. Trump also sent his Secret Service people to Eminem's house to question him after he made some allegedly threatening references to him and his wife in his songs.. He has put himself on the line for hip hop culture numerous times

Yeah It’s unfair on Eminem he’s done nothing but try to be apart of the culture and show respect.

The ABBOTT

SB in 2025 is in New Orleans. I fully expect a No Limit/Cash Money collab greatest hits.

If it wasn’t in LA, I thought the Clan would have been a better choice for the half time entertainment?

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    SB in 2025 is in New Orleans. I fully expect a No Limit/Cash Money collab greatest hits.
    This would be awesome.
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Curtain Call is now officially diamond status!!!! https://southpawers.com/2022/03/08/e...ertifications/

The ABBOTT

It will be Rhianna this year. Thoughts?