Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dom Pachino : "Making music w/ Killarmy is in my past"

Default Dom Pachino : "Making music w/ Killarmy is in my past"

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Retired.

Veteran Member

He was a bit shady on the ICON album on the Day Two track..I thought they just did shows together?

Yep right about the shows
    Retired.

Shaolin Master

Dope song. Sad to see that Dom P is done with Killarmy. I may not like the news, but I do understand. All the best to him in his future endeavors.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

They should've let Warcloud join years ago.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Shame……….Dom P is sounding pretty nice on that ICON sampler? Would love to hear him, Sin and 9th ripping some bars on a new Killarmy album.

9th sounds washed. Honestly, why continue to do Killarmy projects if the other members don't want to? Why force it? That's how you get albums like FMJ. 9th put a dent on their catalog with that one. If they don't want to do it anymore than we gotta respect it. Peace to Dom P. I'd rather hear no more Killarmy albums than some forced shit.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    9th sounds washed. Honestly, why continue to do Killarmy projects if the other members don't want to? Why force it? That's how you get albums like FMJ. 9th put a dent on their catalog with that one. If they don't want to do it anymore than we gotta respect it. Peace to Dom P. I'd rather hear no more Killarmy albums than some forced shit.
    this right here

I respect his hustle. He's like Roc Marci in that regard, but with less recognition. Why's all his music on Bandcamp? He doesn't have a record label? I don't know how these indie rappers survive these days

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I guess he has it on there for more exposure. Napalm is still going strong, they usually drop several projects every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    word

P also is on point with his nostalgia comment. Because partly, that is what it is. Save for the last one, it was almost 20 years ago. That is a long period.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

As much as be hates to admit it, he'll always be connected to Killarmy.

I’m sure Killa Sin getting locked up has something to do with his attitude when it comes to Killarmy?

Holocaust is actually on this album. Headless Horseman track. A good cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I respect his hustle. He's like Roc Marci in that regard, but with less recognition. Why's all his music on Bandcamp? He doesn't have a record label? I don't know how these indie rappers survive these days
    because bandcamp is the most fair site when it comes to artist payouts. any indie artist should be using that as their main trade hub. bar none