Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Neil Young demands Spotify remove Joe Rogan.

Default Neil Young demands Spotify remove Joe Rogan.

I much rather listen to Neil Young songs.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ation-1290020/

The ABBOTT

At this point I can see other artist following along to get Joe canceled. I am not in favor of banning peoples opinions. Not that I agree with him, I have never even listened to his podcast.

Rogan is a conspiracy nut. Its a lot of speculation on the show, and he'll repeat the speculation ”another guest said this” etc.

The focus on certain topics and the culture around the show mean that idiots are always going to take those things as fact.

I don't think they should or will remove him though. Its a personal decision for Neil Young, there are literally millions of artists to listen to, one less won't hurt spotify.

Banned

Joe Rogan was a Bernie bro.

Some people really can’t tolerate conflicting opinions.

He won’t get cancelled. Even if he does he’ll go somewhere else and bring his massive audience there.

Neil young also threatened to remove his stuff because of “sound quality”. No one cares about Neil young.

And it’s funny Rogan has been doing a podcast for years, now all of a sudden he’s the new target.
    Last edited by Dooch; 01-26-2022 at 06:36 AM.

Whats Bernie have to do with the vaccine conspiracies?

Also ”no one cares” about anything according to you. Just speak for yourself. You don't care.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Whats Bernie have to do with the vaccine conspiracies?

Also ”no one cares” about anything according to you. Just speak for yourself. You don't care.
    What’s wrong babe? You upset?

Rogan let’s people speak. He’s got a well rounded view of things.

That should be celebrated in a country of civil liberties.

But Youre not from this country.

Maybe I don't agree that he has a well rounded view though, as I said hes a conspiracy nut and he'll give any half baked theory attention.

Which is fine, he should be allowed that, but he chats a lot of shit.

Banned

Pointing out he was a Bernie guy is relevant because there are a large chunk of Americans who are independent or non-partisan. Contrary to what you may think.

I liked certain things Bernie had to say until he cucked himself to The Swamp.

I don’t think people understand that the Bush era Neocons, the architects of the war on terror and Iraq, at least half runs the Dem party right now. Their in partnership with the neolibs.

It’s been pretty amazing to see people on this site who despised Bush and Cheney, actively pushing there lineage without having the slightest clue their doing it.

The whole escalation with Russia has their fingerprints all over it.

Where Rogan comes into the picture with all this is his show allows dissenting opinions.

And that’s why they hate him now.

This should be pretty clear to any well rounded person by now.

I don't like Rogan, he's a fucking idiot. Too many ppl are influence by him and that's my real problem, people following every fucking celebrity and then saying they don't follow the masses and that they don't follow the left wing controlled media. There's not such thing as right wing or left wing, it's just media and money ....people are so stupid to believe that money has a side.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    I don't like Rogan, he's a fucking idiot. Too many ppl are influence by him and that's my real problem, people following every fucking celebrity and then saying they don't follow the masses and that they don't follow the left wing controlled media. There's not such thing as right wing or left wing, it's just media and money ....people are so stupid to believe that money has a side.
    People hated stern and wanted him cancelled but all it did was make him bigger. And he had the crazies amongst crazies on his show regularly during its height.

Rogan is nowhere near as controversial as stern. Much more in depth and varied.

The more the try to censor him, the bigger he will get.

Neither of these shows profess to be anything more than mere entertainment.

Their not pushing misinfo anymore than a corporate news outlet would.

It’s a control thing. It’s a jealousy thing.

Cool, Rogan is still fucking douche, like you.

I hope we find Rogan on stupid career degrading mediocre talent show judging ppl on their dance moves, in the future. Ppl will look back and say "damn I chose to follow his opinion on whether to get vaccinated, now I can't get my dick up"
    Last edited by Blackula Spectacula; 01-26-2022 at 09:23 AM.

Is that it?

I think the takeaway from this is that you don't write very clearly, and make very dull, obvious statements.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Is that it?

I think the takeaway from this is that you don't write very clearly, and make very dull, obvious statements.
    I think you make attempts at being intellectually provocative because you feel that’s how you want to be perceived…

Only to be reminded by The Dooch that youre closer to mentally stunted and redundant.

I also think you take those reaffirmations very personally because of their inherent truths.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    Cool, Rogan is still fucking douche, like you.

I hope we find Rogan on stupid career degrading mediocre talent show judging ppl on their dance moves, in the future. Ppl will look back and say "damn I chose to follow his opinion on whether to get vaccinated, now I can't get my dick up"
    For some reason you’re taking it very personal.

What angers you about the existence of this podcast?

What’s makes his podcast different from the many other thousands out there?