Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Neil Young demands Spotify remove Joe Rogan.

fuck neil young.....dude doin this for clout

he could have went on strike against spotify years ago

Banned

I don't listen to Joe Rogan and I have never heard of India Arie but her whining about Rogan getting $100m is fucking stupid considering he's getting a reported 11m listeners per episode and she's getting 1m listeners per month.

People have already done the math that he's getting paid in the same ball park as the artists are. I don't want to search him on spotify and have them fuck up my algorithm and recommend his shit to me but Spotify likely got a good deal on this one.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Not sure why Rogan thought he could negotiate with the mob. He dug his own grave with this one.

He’s done nothing wrong. He’s got a massive audience he can take anywhere and people want to hear a wide variety of opinions and topics now more than ever.

One because they’re more easily accessible and two, it’s become obvious that the mainstream media and the establishment gov, in tandem is attempting to eliminate any competition.

Part of it is petty professional jealousy (from other journalists and entertainers), the other is control (from the politicians).

It’s so blatantly obvious at this point.
    Last edited by Dooch; 02-06-2022 at 08:46 AM.

can the people in this thread who dislike Joe Rogan please give examples of his myriad of extreme conspiracy theories that he has actively pushed and/ or a direct example on why you dislike him? I’m genuinely curious, plus it should be an easy answer but I haven’t seen one yet. How many entire episodes do you think you’ve watched?

My personal opinion - even if you think Joe is full of shit - what do you think about the types of people he has put in the public eye? Jordan Peterson who has positively influenced millions. Health/ Neuroscience experts like like David Sinclair, Andrew Huberman, Rhonda Patrick. He single handedly made it normal for scientists and health experts to even be in the public’s interest at all. Or people like Randall Carlson who is changing the understanding of the history of the earth. Literally hundreds more - these are just ones off memory that I now follow or am at least curious about. Plus Rogan himself promotes health in an obese country, open mindedness and tells his audience not to take him seriously.

I literally can’t fathom how a half reasonable person could find this detrimental. But I’m willing to learn.
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 02-26-2022 at 02:44 AM.

it's the nipples, I can't trust a man with dick nipples.

Banned

Makes perfect sense that Mumm Ra is a Roganite
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Lol I'm subscribed and listen to Joe Rogan

Banned

They’ve been told Joe Rogan bad. So they’re going to pretend they’re outraged by him.

I've actually sat and listened to some of his podcasts in the past, he's interviewed people I've found of interest. However, overall i don't care for it and very much disagree with his stupid medical advice, it's when I ultimately decided that i don't subscribe to that point of view.....it's my judgement to make and I made it. I don't care if you like him or not. As for the artists speaking up wanting seperation from his show, I'm all about it. To each their own.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    can the people in this thread who dislike Joe Rogan please give examples of his myriad of extreme conspiracy theories that he has actively pushed and/ or a direct example on why you dislike him? I’m genuinely curious, plus it should be an easy answer but I haven’t seen one yet. How many entire episodes do you think you’ve watched?

My personal opinion - even if you think Joe is full of shit - what do you think about the types of people he has put in the public eye? Jordan Peterson who has positively influenced millions. Health/ Neuroscience experts like like David Sinclair, Andrew Huberman, Rhonda Patrick. He single handedly made it normal for scientists and health experts to even be in the public’s interest at all. Or people like Randall Carlson who is changing the understanding of the history of the earth. Literally hundreds more - these are just ones off memory that I now follow or am at least curious about. Plus Rogan himself promotes health in an obese country, open mindedness and tells his audience not to take him seriously.

I literally can’t fathom how a half reasonable person could find this detrimental. But I’m willing to learn.
    Randall Carlson is an example of someone I never heard of studying something I knew very little of. It was an interesting and relevant interview.