Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Neil Young demands Spotify remove Joe Rogan.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

This shit is ironic because these old white singers actually think the same way the anti vaxers think, just from the opposite way. They got no control over their lives or the new world order but they think taking their stance against a flu shot is a political statement when its just them being selfish cocksuckers

Same with Neil young and them, they think its political but its just their fucking egos cuz theyre popular musicians and no one will tell them there political views are full of shit.

This why I don't fuck with the news these days. It makes me too angry

Banned

The only people “angry” with Joe Rogan are competitors in the entertainment/news business.

Because he’s more popular. If the American left wants to disassociate themselves with him because he allows a diverse range of opinions on his show that’s on them. They changed, he didn’t.

They used to go on his show all the time. This latest censorship craze over Rogan will only make him more popular and more likable because everyone increasingly despises the left media and their celebrity pushers.

I’m sure Rogan loves all this. He’s never been more popular.

I like Rogan's show. I think some of his opinions are dumb but he does too which is how a balanced adult male is supposed to be. I like that his show is about exploring ideas and bettering yourself for the most part but also has an underlying them of giving props and light to the things he likes. It's pretty sad that certain types of people are literally banned from speaking, especially if they mildly resemble regular humans.

I watch when he has topics and ppl i like on like Chapelle, Tim Dillon, Theo Von and some of his science and health guests. I don't watch when he has hacks like Jordan Peterson Kanye and Neil De Grass Tyson. In the end it's not that fucking deep. His episodes w/ Alex Jones are some of the best content the internet has ever witnessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    The only people “angry” with Joe Rogan are competitors in the entertainment/news business.

Because he’s more popular. If the American left wants to disassociate themselves with him because he allows a diverse range of opinions on his show that’s on them. They changed, he didn’t.

They used to go on his show all the time. This latest censorship craze over Rogan will only make him more popular and more likable because everyone increasingly despises the left media and their celebrity pushers.

I’m sure Rogan loves all this. He’s never been more popular.
    I didn't say anyone was angry at Rogan, seriously can you read?

The news makes me angry because most people are borderline retarded and only want to argue because theyre miserable and they think it gives them an identity

Rogan's stupid opinions will eventually be outdated and irrelevant. Young's and Mitchell's music/art are timeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler, the Dry Cleaner View Post
    The news makes me angry because most people are borderline retarded and only want to argue because theyre miserable and they think it gives them an identity
    Some people are like that yes, but at least some of them are genuine and trying to change the world for the better. At least its better than this gen chat nihilism where everybody pretends that they don't care about anything and that political events have no impact on their lives.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler, the Dry Cleaner View Post
    I didn't say anyone was angry at Rogan, seriously can you read?
    I can read your emotional outburst and I also notice you have a preteen sniffing a cigar as a sig. so I just assume you’re a sick fuck and don’t take what you have to say all that seriously.
    Last edited by Dooch; 01-30-2022 at 07:49 PM.

Yeah what's up with that Tyler... you sick fuck. If there's anything more that I absolutely hate, it's gotta be pedophiles. Pedophiles need to be terminated, there's no cure for pedophilia so off with your fucking heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post

lol, that's disgusting

Banned

Joe would do a podcast with the worlds foremost nipple expert to find out why his look like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    Lmao

I think it's an italian thing lol. I'm not just trying to troll, but I've seen those on a girl

Some girls have nips like that, given the fact that female nipples are meant for breast feeding, those type of nipples are ideal for it. Rogan has breastfeeding type nips.