Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benny The Butcher - Tana Talk 4 (Mar 11)

BUTCHER COMiNG!
    Retired.

Retired.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

AOTY

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Hmmmm sorry to say but this is lacking replay value like the new Conway album. Haven't really listened after the first week. I threw a few songs on the playlist though. Maybe they're losing a step? Something's missing......
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Hmmmm sorry to say but this is lacking replay value like the new Conway album. Haven't really listened after the first week. I threw a few songs on the playlist though. Maybe they're losing a step? Something's missing......
    Nah I think con turned in the weak project. Shady aint pay him enough and he got revenge. Watch Conway next album destroy

Good album, but Benny had better bars and multies on TT3. TT3 should be a classic by now, if it wasn't already. When I heard Johnny P's Caddy I initially thought he was going to top the previous one. Beatbutcha's wack ass samplepacks make it hard for me to listen to the Daringer joints. Hope he gets back to producing without Beatbutcha. Alchemist on the other hand delivers some crazy beats on here. Johnny P's Caddy, Super Plug and Billy Joe are favorites.