Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jurassic Park 6 (2022)

{>____<}

Decent film. A few scenes were predictable. I won't spoil it but bugs got more screen time than the T-rex.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Decent film. A few scenes were predictable. I won't spoil it but bugs got more screen time than the T-rex.
    I thought that was one of the best ideas in the film. Its a shame they didn't develop it more. I mean I enjoyed the film, but it got over mostly on nostalgia and over the top action scenes.

When they inevitably do another trilogy, they'd be wise to scale things back. Less is more sometimes.

how do you guys feel about the criticism that the movie was overcrowded with characters? was that really an issue?
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    how do you guys feel about the criticism that the movie was overcrowded with characters? was that really an issue?
    Some of them probably should have got eaten early on in the movie. This probably had the lowest body count of any in the series.

Its amazing how good the original is. Its something that works for kids and isn't too gory or nasty but somehow certain parts are still scary as fuck as an adult, and the movie doesn't talk down or pander to the audience.

I taped the first movie from tv a week or so ago as I promised on here I'd give the movie another chance. Will do so and report back
    Retired.