Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glass Tumbler Found In Indian Broad's Bladder!

Angry Glass Tumbler Found In Indian Broad's Bladder!

Woman’s Urinary Tract Infection Turns Out To Be A Glass Tumbler Lodged In Her Bladder

After being rushed into surgery, a “giant” bladder stone was removed from her body via a cystolithotomy procedure – and a glass tumbler was found inside. The patient revealed she used the glass as a sex toy a number of years before, but apparently inserted the glass into the urethra — the hole which women urinate from — instead of her vagina.

A woman in Tunisia went to a hospital thinking she had a urinary tract infection (UTI) but it actually turns out that she had a glass tumbler stuck in her bladder for four years.
    The 45-year-old suffered multiple UTIs over the years, but eventually went to hospital when the pain became unbearable. But doctors were shocked when the scans revealed there was a glass inside her bladder.
    Urology Case Reports
    It was encased by an 8cm-wide bladder stone, which are normally so small they are hard to see with the naked eye.

After being rushed into surgery, a “giant” bladder stone was removed from her body via a cystolithotomy procedure – and a glass tumbler was found inside.

The case was published in a medical journal, Urology Case Reports.

The patient revealed she used the glass as a sex toy a number of years before, but apparently inserted the glass into the urethra — the hole which women urinate from — instead of her vagina.

Urology Case Reports
    Doctors have had reports of people deliberately placing things there, either due to mental health problems or for pleasure – but it is not recommended.

The report noted: “The motivations most frequently associated with the presence of foreign bodieswithin the bladder are of a sexual or erotic nature."
    "Various objects have been inserted into the bladder and many patients fail to remove them themselves and are very embarrassed to seek medical advice, which is the origin of a clinical picture which is most often atypical which occurs in a patient particular terrain," it added.
    After she arrived at the Habib Bourguiba University Hospital complaining of UTI, medics who examined her said that there was no blood in her urine. She also hadn't suffered from urinary incontinence.

But she did have a higher than normal red blood cell range, indicating the body was fighting an infection.

Bladder stones are very small, usually no more than a few cms wide – this patient’s was 8cm.
    They develop from hard masses of minerals that grow when urine is not properly emptied from the bladder. However, they can grow around foreign object lodged in the bladder, for example, a glass tumbler.
    In this case, doctors performed surgery to remove the bladder stone.
    Two days later the woman had recovered and was well enough to go home.
    The report concluded: “Complicated forms are those diagnosed late and often associated with recurrent urinary tract infections, lithiasis and/or fistulas. The best treatment remains preventive by balancing the underlying etiopathogenic disorder and by a good sex education.”

https://www.indiatimes.com/trending/...er-564706.html

she's lucky the glass didn't break inside her years ago

bottoms up!
    Retired.

How the fuck do you even manage this? She failed at masturbating but broke the laws of physics.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    She failed at masturbating but broke the laws of physics.
    This goes a long way in explaining Stephen Hawking's career too.
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Is that a half ounce tumbler glass? That is only way I'm believing this.

I dont what a half ounce equates in metric for those outside of U.S. Basically a tiny shot glass.

Oh my God! Wtf she's lucky she didn't get cut from the inside and bleed out.....but wow ....makes me wanna puke.

one of my friends at high school whose father was a doctor told me all the embarrassing stories. apparaently both men and women enjoy plugging their holes with carrots for example. weird shit lol. Raekwon the chef's tip of the day : use fresh carrots only.
    Retired.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

She was thirsty

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    one of my friends at high school whose father was a doctor told me all the embarrassing stories. apparaently both men and women enjoy plugging their holes with carrots for example. weird shit lol. Raekwon the chef's tip of the day : use fresh carrots only.
    I've always heard about men shoving weird shit up their asses and urethra...but rarely ever hear about women showing shit up their holes....this bladder one is a first, weird shit. I'm sure some of you have all done some weird shit to yourselves...you euros be into that weird shit. >_<

There was a british woman that masturbated with a wine bottle on a TV reality show some years ago.

Exibishhhh

Speaking of nymphs.... anyone ever seen that movie "nymphomaniac" with Shia LaBeouf and Stellan Skarsgard... that shit is wildly depressing.

Maybe there's more to the story. She could have been roofied by Mr Real Name No Gimmicks

Retired.