Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Bicycle Range

Default Wu-Tang Clan Bicycle Range

RS Recommends: Wu-Tang Clan’s New Bikes and Apparel Collab Is ‘Something Ta F’ Wit’

With custom bikes, apparel, parts, this Wu-Tang Clan x State Bicycle Co. is great for cyclists and Killa Beez alike

State Bicycle Co.

If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Rolling Stone may receive an affiliate commission.
    Wu-Tang Clan is bringing the ruckus to the bike path. The legendary rap group has teamed up with State Bicycle Co. for a set of collaborative bicycles, as well as bike parts and cycling apparel, fit for every two-wheeling Killa Bee.

The Wu-Tang Clan x State Bicycle Co. collaboration delivers three custom bikes, including Wu-ified versions of State’s Klunker (a cruiser-slash-mountain bike), the Core-Line fixie, and the brand’s 6061 Black Label V2 road bike. All three bikes feature Wu-Tang Clan yellow and black colorways, as well as the group’s W logo, name, and, in the case of the Black Label road bike, a bee emblem on the seat. Pricing for the bikes start at $450.

State Bicycle Co.

For fans who don’t want a whole new bike, there’s also a large collection of Wu-Tang Clan bike parts, including stem caps, saddles, W grips, and bar tape — all of which can be added to your existing rig.
    State Bicycle Co. also threw in six pieces of high-performance Wu-Tang Clan cycling apparel, including a T-shirt, two jerseys, bibs, and two caps. Thanks to State’s special REPREVE fabrics, the clothing pieces are both sustainable and high-performance, capable of withstanding warm weather and plenty of sweat.

The bikes, parts, and clothing can all be shopped now at StateCycle.com, with prices starting at $14.99.

State Bicycle Co.

The new Wu-Tang Clan x State Bicycle Co. collection is the duo’s second time working together. The first collaboration, released almost ten years ago, was a single special-edition bike to celebrate the 20-year anniversary of Wu-Tang’s album 36 Chambers. This time around, the rap group and bike brand kicked things up a notch with far more gear.
    Whether you’re a die-hard cyclist, die-hard Wu-Tang fan, or all of the above, be sure to check out the stylish pieces from Wu-Tang Clan x State Bicycle Co on StateCycle.com.

Guilty as charged.

You know I'd wear the helmet around the house too.

Why must the truth always be so sad?
    Retired.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Only Christbearer would be comfortable on that seat.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Why didn't the Dutch come up with this earlier?
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Tbh 95% of Wu related merch or Wu cross branding looks embarrassing. Probably the only exception is 90s Wu wear.

If it's black and yellow and it's NOT the corp forum it's gonna look cheesy.
    Retired.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

They put “WuTang” on everything. I won't be surprised if they start making wutang kotex next

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Tbh 95% of Wu related merch or Wu cross branding looks embarrassing. Probably the only exception is 90s Wu wear.

If it's black and yellow and it's NOT the corp forum it's gonna look cheesy.
    hahaha, this is what I told a friend. They always go for the same colors and designs. It is just a sticker slapped on. What is the Wu philosophy behind this? Is there a further incorporation of hexagons into the design of the bike so it is the toughest bike ever? No, it is a print with a wasp, not a bee.

There is so much more to be done. But I guess this sells to their audience that is not on here, and just likes the colors and the wu symbol. It is the people that get reposted on Instagram for Wu Wednesday.

To me, the colors ain't fly and the design are not original.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler, the Dry Cleaner View Post
    They put “WuTang” on everything. I won't be surprised if they start making wutang kotex next

Just make it black & yellow. put a honeycomb on it somewhere. slap the symbol up there. Put Dirty name there with a quote:
    I wanna see blood
    Whether it's period blood or bustin' your fuckin face
    Some BLOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    Just make it black & yellow. put a honeycomb on it somewhere. slap the symbol up there. Put Dirty name there with a quote:
    I wanna see blood
    Whether it's period blood or bustin' your fuckin face
    Some BLOOD!

Retired.